Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

If this setlist ends up being wild, then RIP me and my bank account. I’m not going to any shows on this tour (just Lollapalooza) and if they start playing The Hype...I’m gonna have to go.

2. chris_williams67

Regular

I’m assuming the festival dates will have the same setlist as the whole tour (I hope)

3. ccsc918

existing

The Hype and Truce (Singalong) Have been added to the setlist.

heymattrick likes this.
  4. heymattrick

Sending my love

Probably a little abbreviated like they played at the South America Lollapalooza dates. The Bandito setlist, minus B-stage a few others (no Fairly Local, The Judge, Leave the City)

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

The Hype live is gorgeous. My favorite non-single on Trench so even though I just flew to Europe to see this damn band, now I have to go see them again this summer.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That's honestly not bad at all.

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Brent likes this.
  8. heymattrick

Sending my love

Going to the Brooklyn & Newark shows next week, and hopefully the San Antonio & Austin shows later in June. I wasn't really planning on doing any shows on this leg, unless they changed the setlist quite a bit, and now that they're playing all 14 songs off Trench every night, I decided I had to go.

9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The people complaining about Night 2 being cancelled are hilarious.

estacey99 and ItsAndrew like this.
  10. heymattrick

Sending my love

It really sucks when a show gets canceled, especially when people have flown in for the show/paid for hotels/etc. But I'm sure they try to avoid it as much as possible. Sounds like there's not actually a Raptors game at the arena that night, so it's harder for some to understand why it's canceled. I also heard the 2nd night wasn't selling that well.

11. chris_williams67

Regular

Any idea if they’ll be back on a different tour this year? I want to see them in Mass again since I can’t make it to Brooklyn or Newark next week

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

They said in an interview with BBC this past weekend that they have tour dates through the rest of this year and some into next year, so sounds like they still have another leg or two to be announced still. I still feel like there's a lot of cities they haven't been to on this album yet (more California shows, Las Vegas, midwest B markets). They went to Boston on the first leg and just played Boston Calling so not sure if they'll be back in MA though.

13. chris_williams67

Regular

Do you think the east coast will have dates? I can be more flexible now since I’m out of high school

14. ccsc918

existing

I feel like the 2020 dates will be all B-markets, Cities like Peoria/Allentown. Like the last leg of the emotional roadshow possibly. Maybe some more Columbus shows like at Express Live or something.

heymattrick likes this.
  15. SPine

Trusted

Got a floor ticket for Pittsburgh next Friday for $107 after fees. Let's gooo

16. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Might be stupid, but would anyone on here be interested in trading a floor ticket for the Brooklyn Show for my floor ticket to the Newark NJ show? I have a ticket to Newark and I have to work but have off the day of the Brooklyn show.

17. SPine

Trusted

Got tickets to the free show in Cleveland. So stoked

18. ccsc918

existing

I might sound real fucking crazy here but im planning to get to Bandito Indianapolis 5 days before the show so I can get very middle barricade, Also going to Night 1 Columbus with Night 2. Gonna camp for Night 2 but i'm gonna stay in the back of the pit for Night 1. I'm so excited!

19. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

FIVE days?

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wait you’re going to literally wait in line for 5 days or you’re going to just get to the city to monitor the situation?

21. ccsc918

existing

I'll be camping for 5 days, I'm hoping to be the first one there. Knowing the fanbase I probably wont be though hahah

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. ItsAndrew Jun 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2019)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

No offense but please do not do that. Your health and safety are not worth it for a concert no matter the artist or band, trust me. I don't want to call anyone on this site anything rude but that just is not a wise decision. I also have a feeling you very well could be one of the first people in line because most people are not crazy enough to camp for 5 WHOLE DAYS. Just don't do it.

Use that time to explore the city, assuming you are not from there.

smowashere, ncarrab and monrovian like this.
  23. ccsc918

existing

I might do 4 days, I did 4 days for the St. Louis show and I had the time of my life last year

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm sorry but I still find that ridiculous. When people who travel to other cities/states for shows only visit the hotel room and the venue (when they have time to do other things), it just seems wrong (to me).

Four/five days without bathing, getting proper rest, and other essential things (do you have someone take your spot while you go to the bathroom?) is a lot and kind of gross.

Not trying to call you out for this, I just don't think it's something that people should be doing. One day? Sure. But 4+ days? That's extreme, unhealthy, and dangerous.

ncarrab likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I had floor tickets for the Cleveland show in October and showed up at 8:15 pm and felt like I could have gotten anywhere on the floor if I really tried. At one point I just casually walked to probably 10-15 feet away from the stage barricade.

Boggles my mind when people line up for shows before doors open. People move around between sets, get drinks, go to the bathroom, go smoke. I almost always show up to shows 20-30 minutes before the headliner and never have a problem getting a very good spot on the floor and again, if I desired, could easily get extremely close to stage if not all the way up front.

ItsAndrew likes this.