Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

If anyone's interested, I have an extra General Admission ticket for the MSG show on Tue. Just asking face value.

2. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

can’t believe how many people are here for the first band. The arena has to be at least 3/4 filled already. Has it been like this every date?

3. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

TOP fans show up early. Not necessarily for the opening acts but they just seem to arrive early. It’s been that way on past tours too.

4. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

What an incredible show. Saw them a few years ago which was great but they were even better tonight. And love the long set, not often bands play 2 hours anymore

5. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Selling 2 GA tickets for tomorrow night at MSG. Asking for face value.

6. fbrrocks

Trusted

I agree no c was sad everyone chanted it too before encore

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Never seen a line like that for the GA section at MSG like I did last night. Crazy.

fbrrocks likes this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Saw them in DC tonight and I basically take back any complaints I had about the setlist. Really great performance and the production was astounding

heymattrick likes this.
  9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Tickets for this are like $10 on StubHub right now so guess I'm seeing this next Thursday

Brent likes this.
  10. heymattrick

Very dependent on the city...some shows have resale tickets going for super low on Stubhub. Then you have shows like Denver, SLC, Phoenix, Los Angeles that are going for insanely high prices.

GA tickets for Seattle are going for like $45 on Stubhub right now and if flights weren't $300+, I would be there so fast.

Brent likes this.
  11. heymattrick

Denver show tomorrow!! Finally! I can't believe it's been 2 years and 4 months since they have played in my home state (even though I have seen them 11 times since then).

Also, I won suite tickets from the Sprint Center to the last show of the tour on Wednesday, so me and my buddies are road tripping out there on Wednesday morning.

12. ccsc918

existing

Thinking about the openers for the US 2019 leg.

I think Young The Giant and I Dont Know How But They Found Me would be great.

13. heymattrick

I would love Young the Giant as openers. I feel like they headline pretty good sized venues on their own but I've been surprised with some of TOP's picks before regardless. Tyler said "Superposition" was his favorite song of 2018 so I could see it working out.

I saw YTG for the first time at a festival in Florida last month and they were SO GOOD.

14. ccsc918

existing

I feel like Tyler saying that could mean they are the openers, they are very sneaky so I wouldn't rule it out.

15. heymattrick

Like how they mentioned both Iris and Hey Jude in their Reddit AMA and then ended up covering them both on the tour? B-)

16. ccsc918

existing

they played Chlorine and Cut My Lip in Ukraine tonight. Safe to say leg two in America is going to have some setlist changes too.

heymattrick likes this.
  17. heymattrick

I'm so sad they dropped Taxi Cab

18. heymattrick

KILLER performance at Lollapalooza Argentina yesterday. Great set...they are definitely festival headliner quality. Look at that crowd as soon as Jumpsuit kicks in.

19. ccsc918

existing

leg 2 by the sounds of it is going to be miles better than leg 1 in terms of setlist

heymattrick and SPine like this.
  20. SPine

Trusted

Oh wow, I really need to go to the Pittsburgh or Columbus shows if they change up the setlist that much.

21. ccsc918

existing

Ill be at Columbus Night 2 in the pit, Super excited for this change if its true

22. SPine

Trusted

My plan is to come to Columbus the day of the Saturday show and wait for people to start dropping their resale prices a few hours before the show starts. I was in the pit for the Cleveland show. Resale for Columbus pit right now is $175+ lol

23. ccsc918

existing

I was stupid and bought 400 dollar pit for night two

24. SPine

Trusted

Columbus shows are something else. More than I would pay but it will be an amazing time. I may end up throwing down $200 for pit but if I can find something in the lower bowl for under $100 I'll be happy.

25. ccsc918

existing

Yeah the Columbus shows are going to be special but i'd be happy with lower bowl too. Any seat is good for twenty one pilots, its just for leg 1 I got middle barricade and there's no going back for me hahaha