twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MysteryKnight

Trusted

After listening to the new album a bit more, they seem to snub the best songs on the album. The Hype and Legend are my two favorites and they don't even play either of them.

Blink182Bouncer and heymattrick like this.
  2. Phil507

Regular Prestigious

If anyone's interested, I have an extra General Admission ticket for the MSG show on Tue. Just asking face value.

3. MysteryKnight

Trusted

can’t believe how many people are here for the first band. The arena has to be at least 3/4 filled already. Has it been like this every date?

4. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

TOP fans show up early. Not necessarily for the opening acts but they just seem to arrive early. It’s been that way on past tours too.

5. MysteryKnight

Trusted

What an incredible show. Saw them a few years ago which was great but they were even better tonight. And love the long set, not often bands play 2 hours anymore

6. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Prestigious

Selling 2 GA tickets for tomorrow night at MSG. Asking for face value.

7. fbrrocks

Regular

I agree no c was sad everyone chanted it too before encore

8. Phil507

Regular Prestigious

Never seen a line like that for the GA section at MSG like I did last night. Crazy.

fbrrocks likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

Saw them in DC tonight and I basically take back any complaints I had about the setlist. Really great performance and the production was astounding

heymattrick likes this.
  10. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Tickets for this are like $10 on StubHub right now so guess I'm seeing this next Thursday

Brent likes this.
  11. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

Very dependent on the city...some shows have resale tickets going for super low on Stubhub. Then you have shows like Denver, SLC, Phoenix, Los Angeles that are going for insanely high prices.

GA tickets for Seattle are going for like $45 on Stubhub right now and if flights weren't $300+, I would be there so fast.

Brent likes this.
  12. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

Denver show tomorrow!! Finally! I can't believe it's been 2 years and 4 months since they have played in my home state (even though I have seen them 11 times since then).

Also, I won suite tickets from the Sprint Center to the last show of the tour on Wednesday, so me and my buddies are road tripping out there on Wednesday morning.

13. ccsc918

Gumby and the Clayboys "Gumbers"

Thinking about the openers for the US 2019 leg.

I think Young The Giant and I Dont Know How But They Found Me would be great.

14. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

I would love Young the Giant as openers. I feel like they headline pretty good sized venues on their own but I've been surprised with some of TOP's picks before regardless. Tyler said "Superposition" was his favorite song of 2018 so I could see it working out.

I saw YTG for the first time at a festival in Florida last month and they were SO GOOD.

15. ccsc918

Gumby and the Clayboys "Gumbers"

I feel like Tyler saying that could mean they are the openers, they are very sneaky so I wouldn't rule it out.

16. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

Like how they mentioned both Iris and Hey Jude in their Reddit AMA and then ended up covering them both on the tour? B-)