Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. SPine

Trusted

1. Vessel
    2. Trench
    3. Blurryface

Brent and JaytotheGee like this.
  2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Regional At Best > the rest of their discography

emlantzy and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  3. SPine

Trusted

Over the years I prefer the Vessel versions of all the Regional At Best songs. I never got to see Slowtown live :(
    One of the coolest moments I got to see was when Tyler's brother came out to rap his verse of Kitchen Sink in Columbus

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I was there for that. Forrest, Slowtown, Kitchen Sink, Ruby, Anathema are top tier TOP songs for me. It saddens me they’ll probably never play those songs live ever again.

Don’t get me wrong, Vessel is great but when it was released only 3 songs were really new to me as the rest were either released via RAB or had been online for a while (Screen, House of Gold and Migraine). Remember the House of Gold original video?

SPine likes this.
  5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I plan on showing up late to this. Ideally between 815/830. Think I’ll have any problems getting in? My assumption is 90% of the fans will have already been in the arena for quite some time.

P.S. for those going to The Q...good luck with the vendors. I went to Cavs home opener last night and every transaction took forever. They got a new payment system and no one had any clue how to work it.

heymattrick likes this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Camping out for Cleveland. We’re #52-55 in line with about 24 hours til doors.

Brent likes this.
  7. ccsc918

existing

Tbh I really enjoyed camping, Met so many new life long friends

heymattrick and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  8. heymattrick

Sending my love

That’s how all the people I’m with met. It’s pretty fun so far. Great vibes out here!

ccsc918 likes this.
  9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did you stay out there all night? Wasn't it freezing? Also, not the safest area.

Very commendable.

10. SPine

Trusted

You probably won't have a difficult time getting in around then. I went to Phil Collins the other night and all the lines for beer were really long. I always forget to bring cash for the beer guys walking around.

I love the original version of house of gold.

So damn excited for tonight. First Ohio show of the tour

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

It was pretty chilly but I’m from Colorado so it wasn’t too bad. Safety in numbers though. Everyone pretty much had tents and there was security patrolling the area. Several interesting encounters with some homeless guys but nothing we were worried about.

ncarrab likes this.
  12. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

i know every venue is different but I arrived at just after 8 in Chicago and got in within 5-10 minutes no problem. The merch lines were long as fuck (everything was pretty pricey anyways) and the food lines were long too. But once Awol went on the lines diminished to basically nothing so I got beers no problem the rest of the night.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are you familiar with the entrance from Tower City? A lot of times (especially in the Winter) I'll park on West 3rd, and literally cross the street into the Renaissance and then walk all indoors from there to Tower City to the indoor walk through to the Q. Never have to go outside. I'm thinking about going in that way (especially considering parking on W. 3 is typically $5 to $10 with absolutely no traffic). Those often lead to long lines, but I'm guessing for this show, most people won't even use that entrance/know about it.

I just took out cash myself, the credit card system at the Cavs game was an absolute nightmare the other night (and I went to the same beer vendor I've gone to at the Q for probably 10+ years)

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Anything special about the $35 record before I stupidly decide to buy it and not buy it on Amazon lol

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think we all paid $30-$35 for it.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

Cleveland show just destroyed me. We ended up 2nd and 3rd row front and center. Kudos to the Q arena for being hospitable, honoring our line and numbers. The pit was rough but what a fun time. Took me 23 shows but I finally got that close and it was worth 24 1/2 hours outside. Show was even better than Nashville. We’re finally getting some sleep tonight before heading to Detroit tomorrow. Definitely sticking with B Stage tomorrow!!

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I was on the floor at The Q and was somewhat shocked at how easy it was to move around. I showed up to the Q at 8:05 and walked right down to the floor and got pretty close to the stage. I feel like if I wanted to, I could have made my way even closer, but had no reason to.

I even left at about 8:25 to grab another beer and walked right back down to where I was at on the floor no problem (also, zero lines for beer, which was awesome). Same thing with the B-stage, I was able to walk right up to it (got 2nd row to that) no problem and then when they were done with that, turned right back around to get fairly close to the stage again. It's been a while since I've had GA tickets at such a large venue, so I'm not sure if that is normal or not. I'm used to being packed in at the Agora or House of Blues where it's really hard to move, no matter where you are.

The production was insane for this tour. It's so surreal to see them at this level seeing as all the other times I've seen them they weren't that big (they've always had cool production at their Columbus shows - but this was other level stuff). Really glad I avoided the set list because the covers were such a pleasant surprise. Did not think they'd go that route with the covers.

heymattrick and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the show was great!

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So I've literally been thinking about this since the second it happened. Was that not Tyler on stage for the first part of Fairly Local (aka whoever fell backwards)? Because there's no way he could have gotten up to the upper deck in the few seconds he was disappeared for?

Also, what a great ode to The Prestige, one of my all-time favorite movies.

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

It was a body double for the first half. Exactly how Hometown was performed on Emotional Roadshow. Tyler leaves the stage after Levitate and has the first half of the song to travel up to his spot. It’s playback vocals until after the trick.

SPine and ncarrab like this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

Those last two nights in Cleveland and Detroit were some of the best times I've had. My 23rd TOP show on the 23rd, and 24th on the 24th. Was 3rd row front and center for Cleveland, and hung towards the back closer to B-stage last night. The band is on fire right now. You can tell how much happier they are than towards the end of Blurryface. This show is phenomenal, and these crowds have been LIT.

AWOLNATION dropped Table for One and added Passion last night. They finished SO early though, I don't know why they had to do a drop & replace, wish they could have just added the additional song. 45 minutes inbetween is just too long. TOP didn't go on until about 9:05.

22. ccsc918

existing

Really missing my show, Nothing like being barricade front and center at a twenty one pilots show. Just bought night two columbus tickets, very excited.

heymattrick likes this.
  23. jimmyjazz39

Regular

My mom got me tix for Jun. 8 in AC im so excited

monrovian likes this.
  24. SPine

Trusted

It's been a few days since the CLE show but I can't stop thinking about how great it was. I think Trench might be my AOTY after that show. Still wish they would have played Chlorine, Guns for Hands, and Tear In My Heart. Stressed Out, Heathens, We Don't Believe What's on TV, The Judge, Lane Boy was a great stretch of songs.

25. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

After listening to the new album a bit more, they seem to snub the best songs on the album. The Hype and Legend are my two favorites and they don't even play either of them.

Blink182Bouncer and heymattrick like this.