Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots - The Bandito Tour 2018-2019 Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Jul 11, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

For what it's worth, the Emotional Roadshow tour in early 2017, they sprinkled in Fools Rush In cover halfway through that tour.

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

Wait...which cover are you talking about???

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Can't Help Falling in Love/Fools Rush In...same song.

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

Ahhhh gotcha. I kinda thought that’s what you were referring to.

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha yeah it was awesome to see all the people with yellow tape walking down Broadway.

heymattrick likes this.
  6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I never know what to call it, haha. I'm pretty sure the official title is Can't Help Falling in Love, but I've also seen it stylized as Fools Rush In on certain CD compilations, websites, etc.

I don't want the setlist spoiled for me (i've been refraining from looking) but can someone give me a simple yes or a no as to whether or not that song is being played this tour (you can spoil tag answer)? It's my wife and I's wedding song, so I'd like to be prepared for it, if it is played.

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It was not.

8. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Last night in Chicago was wild. With all the production and huge shit going on, they still felt like a band playing to a 500-cap room, I really loved the vibe of the whole thing. The B-stage was my favorite part, that shit was so rad. Would definitely go see them again for sure, hopefully with closer seats next time haha.

heymattrick and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea it does feel surprisingly intimate. And the way the B-Stage was set up, combined with how close I was for that part (my group hung towards the back of the floor so we were right there when they came over to it), it really felt like I was in the Bottom Lounge again for a minute there.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm getting chills thinking about going next week. I've seen the band a lot, but I haven't seen them since before Vessel came out so I'm excited to see Blurryface/Trench material AND see them in a large venue. Only time I saw them with a decently large crowd was at the LC at one of their hometown shows.

And I have floor tickets, so definitely going to try and hang out near the B-Stage.

heymattrick and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  11. heymattrick

Sending my love

Found flights next week for under $100 round trip so suddenly I’m using more vacation days and going to the Cleveland and Detroit shows next week

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have set times? Definitely want to get there by Awol

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

7:00-7:25 - Max Frost
    7:45-8:30 - AWOL
    9:00-11:00 - The Pilots

14. chris_williams67

Regular

Ended up getting two tickets for the boston date in the new sections they added!

Brent likes this.
  15. ccsc918

existing

Just got home from seeing them middle barricade. holy fuck.

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

How was it?

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  17. ccsc918

existing

absolutely the best show ive seen, so incredible especially being barricade, blew my mind. heres a little video i took of morph.

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I still think your batsh*t insane for waiting that long, but I’m glad you had fun and got the spot you wanted! The show is really something else. The vid of Morph is great too, it’s honestly pushing to be my favorite song by them at this point.

smowashere likes this.
  19. ccsc918

existing

:crylaugh::crylaugh: i think of myself batshit crazy too but it was well worth it! perfect show, if your on the fence about making out to one seriously go!

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  20. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

So now that it's been out for a bit, how does everyone compare Trench vs. Vessel and Blurryface?

21. chewbacca110 Oct 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 22, 2018)
    chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I think Trench is their most cohesive work by a large margin and it perhaps takes the most risks, which I appreciate.

Right now I'd go Trench>Vessel>Blurryface

22. heymattrick

Sending my love

I hate having to rank against each other. Honestly, at this point I can fairly say all three are a tie for me.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I couldn't really rank Trench vs. Vessel, but I like them both more than Blurryface.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Out of nostalgia I like Vessel more but Trench is probably better. I like both more than Blurryface as well

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Vessel > Trench = Blurryface

Also I have no nostalgia-vision, I didn't get into Vessel until way after Blurryface came out