Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Takeover Tour (2021) Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ccsc918, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Tifoil

ñ

Since you posted about it, Im checking daily for Bottom Lounge, in the morning, and evening. Wish me luck!

heymattrick likes this.
  2. Tifoil

ñ

Still looking for a Bottom Lounge ticket, please help :(

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I've been checking multiple times a day!! No luck :tear:

4. Tifoil

ñ

Same, I even got banned for TM for a day because they thought I was a bot lol

heymattrick likes this.
  5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Got my first TOP show on Thursday! My girlfriend broke her foot, so we are gonna be in the ADA seating in the balcony but that's cool. I'd rather see them from above since their live shows look so extravagant.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Honestly, the crowd is also quite fun to watch, and having seen TOP at the Aragon twice before, I know it's going to be crazy!

chewbacca110 likes this.
  7. Tifoil

ñ

Managed to get a last minute free ticket for Bottom Lounge! I stand outside the venue with a sign for hours and this guy gave me an extra tix he had!

The show was mindblowing, probably the best TOP show I've seen!

smowashere, chewbacca110 and Jerihoar like this.
  8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Last night at the Aragon Ballroom was my first TOP show and yup... the hype around their live show is real and justified. That said - do we really need 5 cover snippets?

Tifoil likes this.
  9. Tifoil

ñ

I didn't realize there were that many. I double checked on setlistFm and it's actually 7!
    Benny and the jets, I See Clearly Now, My Girl, Home, Low Rider, I'm Not OK and the theme song from Halo

chewbacca110 likes this.
  10. ccsc918

existing

these chicago shows have been so good so far, been at every single one, cant wait for united tomorrow

Tifoil, Xpertguy5 and chewbacca110 like this.
  11. Tifoil

ñ

What a week! Tuesday morning I only had ticket for United Center but at the end I managed to go to all four shows! I even catched Josh's drumstick at House of Blues.

Bottom Lounge setlist was the best and probably my favorite TOP concert I've attended since 2013. Wish they added more songs from it to their regular sets.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  12. ccsc918

existing

For me, House of Blues > United > Bottom Lounge > Aragon

Tifoil likes this.
  13. Tifoil

ñ

Yeah, I would put Aragon last too. Not that it was bad tho!

HOB was really good, the crowd energy was amazing and at some points I was afraid the floor was going to fell down lol. Thats a close 2nd for me

14. ccsc918

existing

next week at this time ill be at my final show this tour :(

15. Tifoil

ñ

How many shows of the tour did you go? Really curious about it

16. ccsc918

existing

Summerfest
    Mission Ballroom
    Bottom Lounge
    House of Blues Chicago
    Aragon Ballroom
    United Center
    Columbus Night 3

Tifoil likes this.
  17. SPine

Trusted

There are so many tickets available for their Columbus show tomorrow. That's a bummer.

18. sh0ez

Regular

I can unfortunately no longer go and missed the refund window by one day and the fact there's so many is rough trying to sell them. Especially because TM limits the minimum amount you can sell for.

19. SPine

Trusted

I bought cheap floor tickets last night. I have a pair of seats in the lower bowl that I’m trying to sell now. I doubt they will sell..

20. SPine Oct 28, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 28, 2021)
    SPine

Trusted

Last night was really special. The last time I saw ToP in Columbus was in 2014 when I was in college an hour away. There’s nothing like the hometown crowd. Passionate the entire show. Everyone was having a blast, dancing around, friendly to each other. Felt like a big celebration. I loved every minute of it.

The campfire set was superb. The crowd sang every word to those songs. I haven’t seen House of Gold in years.

The run of Jumpsuit, Heavydirtysoul, and Never Take It was insanely good. The touring band made a lot of the songs take on a new life. They killed it. 10/10. Hope they tour more next year.

ccsc918 likes this.
  21. ccsc918

existing

7th twenty one pilots show just this year on saturday, who am i seeing in the back of the pit?

SPine likes this.
  22. SPine

Trusted

That’s awesome. Last night was my 7th show. I’ve only seen them in Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. 2 during Vessel era, 1 Blurryface, 3 Trench, 1 Scaled & Icy.

23. ccsc918

existing

ive seen them play shows in st louis, indianapolis, memphis, columbus, uncasville, cincinnati, milwuakee, denver, chicago

SPine likes this.
  24. SPine

Trusted

Hope they continue touring next year. Need to see this show again.

25. heymattrick

Sending my love

They're definitely going to tour again next year. I think it will be just an arena tour, not the "Takeover" style, but we shall see!

Tifoil likes this.