Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots - Takeover Tour (2021) Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ccsc918, Jun 16, 2021.

1. ccsc918

existing

it really is!

2. ccsc918

existing

Does anyone on here know how stubhub ticket transfers work? I’ve never bought on stubhub before and kinda worried that I won’t be able to get in using it. Like if the seller doesn’t send it by the date they have to transfer it will stubhub just send me another ticket guaranteed?

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They'd more than likely just refund you

4. SPine

Trusted

Got tickets to the Wednesday Columbus show they added. Floor sold out instantly of course. Had no problem getting lower bowl tickets. My friends got tickets for Denver. Flying out to visit them and go to the first arena show of the tour. Ahh can’t wait for concerts to come back. This is an awesome feeling.

Tifoil likes this.
  5. ccsc918

existing

Alright, Seeing them at Aragon Ballroom in Chicago and Coca-Cola Roxy in Atlanta

6. ccsc918

existing

Decided to make a mock setlist prediction for this tour, any thoughts?

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

They added a Summerfest date on September 4th, so right now that will be their “first show back” and not the Denver shows. That makes the $10,000 resale tickets for the Bluebird slightly less devastating.

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

A lot of this may be on the nose but I’d be stunned if they played Kitchen Sink. Would obviously be awesome though. And I doubt Tyler would wait until song 10 to address the crowd.

I feel like every time I’ve seen them (a lot) he tends to talk to the crowd pretty early in shows. After 3 or 4 songs.

I get they always want to play Trees as their finale, but if there was ever a time to make a switch…same with the Truce transition.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Really curious what the opening song would be. I'm not sure if they'd do Good Day first, or Choker, or what. The recent Billboard article about touring with the full band said the show would start with just Tyler and Josh, otherwise I'd say maybe open with Shy Away.

Can they please, please bring back Guns for Hands this tour, and if I could finally see Fake You Out live, everything would be perfect in the world.

10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Maybe they'll do what they did on the 2nd Trench tour and play all of Scaled and Icy.

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

I really hope all 11 songs get played!!

12. Tifoil

ñ

They really need to bring back some songs from Vessel. I watched them playing it in full during the Quite Is Violent Tour, but still I was dissapointed when they cut Guns For Hans during the Bandito Tour

13. SPine

Trusted

If they play Jumpsuit/ Heavydirtysoul like they did on the livestream my face might melt off. Agreed, bring back Guns for Hands. Forever one of my favorite ToP songs.

I hope they always end with Trees. The dual drums in the crowd never gets old.

chewbacca110, heymattrick and Tifoil like this.
  14. Tifoil

ñ

From the 10 times I've seen them live, only once they didnt finish their set with Tress but instead with Guns For Hands, but they still did the dual drums in the crowd

15. heymattrick

Sending my love

I don’t mind if they don’t end with Trees, especially if they play that acoustic version from the livestream.

16. ccsc918

existing

Obtained pit for milwuakee!

heymattrick likes this.
  17. heymattrick

Sending my love

Me too! See you there!

Just over two months away so I wonder if Summerfest will officially be their first show back, or if they still have something else yet to announce

18. ccsc918

existing

I believe somewhere I read that summerfest labeled this show as the bands official return show

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

Summerfest's Tweet about it said it would be their first show back "since their last tour in early 2019" (which doesn't quite make sense) so I don't know how much to believe them, but yeah, at this point I'd say it's pretty unlikely anything happens sooner than this show.

20. ccsc918

existing

I feel like the surprise shows will be announced for the columbus venues, summerfest will be the first "official takeover tour takeoff show" I guess. Showcasing the productions and the new setlist

heymattrick likes this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

There are face value GA floor tickets for TD Garden in Boston on Ticketmaster right now

22. ccsc918

existing

Just an FYI I'm trying to find bottom lounge, house of blues chicago and united center GA without breaking the bank! If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it!

23. ccsc918

existing

[​IMG]

Alright whos gonna help me get into this one :crylaugh:

24. ccsc918

existing

Secured main floor for House of Blues Chicago B-)

heymattrick and chewbacca110 like this.
  25. heymattrick

Sending my love

I have tickets for the 2nd-4th shows in Denver but I really, really want to go to the 1st one at the Bluebird. Would truly be amazing to see them play that size venue and also see the progression throughout the week from smallest venue to largest.