Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

twenty one pilots / Mute Math / Chef'Special Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah they played it every show of the big US Blurryface Tour last year! It was awesome, but I like the song way more now than I did so I hope they'll bring it back.

carina likes this.
  2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

@heymattrick I'm just curious when you heard/started listening to top. It seems pretty safe to assume they are pretty high on your list of favorite bands. I'm just curious, coming from Ohio , when they became known outside of this area?
    Also, out of sheer curiosity, how would you rank the albums?

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

They are definitely one of my favorites, if not absolute favorite, along with Walk the Moon and My Chemical Romance. TOP really hits home for me like MCR did in terms of sheer emotion. That's why I love this band so much.

I had *heard* of them during summer 2013 but I really became a fan when I saw them open up for Panic! and Fall Out Boy in September 2013 on the SR&R tour. I saw them once more during their Vessel touring, but Blurryface is really what took me over as a fan (hence seeing them 11x since Blurryface came out). For that reason, I'd probably rank it first, then Vessel, then self-titles, then RaB. I've been really getting into self-titled this summer.

I really hope they end up doing a Columbus show on this tour - I will definitely be there! Otherwise, going to Brooklyn, Newark, and Vegas in the spring, but probably will do a couple more just to round out this album cycle, which has been the most invested I've been in any album, artist, or tour in my life. And despite all the shit TOP gets on this site, I'm not ashamed at all of that fact.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I'm glad to hear that! Vessel was the same way for me that Blurryface is to you. It really took a hold of my life like an album hadnt since high school. I agree with the My Chem comparisons. The emotion and theatrics really feel similar in the best way! I hope to see them more. I'm pretty envious of you! I'm aiming for Pittsburgh assuming Green Day doesn't hit up the cleveland area that day.

heymattrick likes this.
  5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

heymattrick and Turkeylegz like this.