Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover / Turnstile / Reptaliens Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Jan 14, 2019.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. red8ge

Regular

kids extremely on drugs vs kids extremely not on drugs at this

justin., maryp1603, flask and 3 others like this.
  3. TMS2787

Trusted

I am hoping for no conflicts of other shows during SpringFling. I’d love to see Turnstile again as the last time I saw them was SpringFling 2015.

bachna84 likes this.
  4. Localman

Regular

Wild they're playing Rams Head, I saw them during summer of 2016 at the Ottobar. They keep playing bigger and bigger rooms.

5. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I just can't fathom this tour getting close to filling some of these rooms. I hope that I'm gonna be proven wrong of course

6. flask

Trusted Supporter

Turnstile alone could sell out these rooms. They’re on top of the world.

7. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

2000+ cap rooms?!

8. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

Turnover played Thalia Hall in '17 (~1,300, I think) but I'm not sure they sold out, I imagine they got pretty close though. Concord is ~1,500 so I could see this selling out quickly with Turnstile included.

theasteriskera likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

This is the same venue Turnstile/ETID played a few months back and I think more people were at that show for Turnstile tbh.

theasteriskera likes this.
  10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

PUP is coming to Michigan the same night as this, so I'm going to PUP in Michigan, and Spring Fling in Cleveland.

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Updated flyer. Brooklyn is now May 6th

12. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Might try to do the Norfolk date since it's on a Saturday.

13. himynameisdakota

Regular

I saw Turnstile and Turnover play a skatepark to like 150 kids a few years ago so it’s super cool to see them playing venues like these. I just wish Turnover would switch up their set some.

theasteriskera and red8ge like this.
  14. red8ge

Regular

i guess i'm ignorant to how big turnover actually is, didn't realize they were playing big rooms in general

15. swboyd

I will be forever amused that this was a house show in the town I went to grad school in.

16. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

This was at ilstu, right? I remember a friend inviting me. Didn’t go but crazy to see.

swboyd likes this.
  17. swboyd

yep. my now wife lived a block from the house it happened at when it was going down so it's all the more crazy to reminisce about in retrospect.

maryp1603 likes this.
  18. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

very likely that a LA date gets announced with the other localchella shows

19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

LA April 18 at El Rey

20. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

is turnover headlining this tour technically?

21. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

So I’ll be at the now announced LA show in addition to the Chain Reaction show Turnover is going to play.

22. Localman

Regular

Post Pink (Baltimore locals) got added to the Baltimore show at Ram's Head. Any other dates have locals added?

23. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Caught this the other night in Austin, both Turnstile and Turnover sounded great. Turnover played a new song but no mention of what it'd be released on.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  24. flask

Trusted Supporter

Can’t wait for a new Turnover album their setlist is very predictable at this point.

bradsonemanband likes this.