Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover - Good Nature (August 25, 2017) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Smittzerland, Jun 17, 2017.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

another example. when people were like "well mobo was talking to harry!!!" but apparently they were incredibly uncomfortable doing so and harry just sort of went up to them and started chatting

CarpetElf and FTank like this.
  2. edit: fuck it, not doing this today. i'll see myself out.

3. drewinseries

Drew

Yeah I agree, I don't think it's fair to condemn people who don't completely shut out people from their lives over these issues. Active support and promotion are different issues to be handled differently. But I can understand why people continue to be friends.

Also, what are people supposed to do? I feel like its more productive as a peer to be around people to help them learn, help themselves, and act healthily.

4. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

The worst is when you listen to a new single, and you aren't really about it, then you find out it's the opener. This killed a bit of my hype.

Ed59_, bradsonemanband and FTank like this.
  5. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Hopefully this is the most PV-esque song on the record and they expand their sound a little more. It's fine, but not sure I'm down for another 10 tracks that sound the same.

js977, seimagery and KidLightning like this.
  6. Amen

Ugly Mug likes this.
  7. RyanRyan

Man that pink and green variant is too tempting. Sold. The single I wasn't huge on to begin with, but it's grown on me. I don't know what I was expecting but I'm definitely onboard now.

Smage likes this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It sucks that they fuck with shitty people b/c I liked the last album and I like the new song. Might check this out, won't support em or promote em or whatever. Bummer

9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Idk.. the statement was well written and they seemed to take responsibility to not doing something earlier. They removed the member in question and know that they were wrong, i was on the fence but I am ready to move on.

KidLightning and RyanRyan like this.
  10. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

this song keeps getting better and better. i need to stop before i wear it out.

11. cwhit

tour looks to be with elvis depressedly and emma ruth rundle, fantastic support, good tour, good job turnover

teebs41 likes this.
  12. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

when are we getting some dates? havent seen turnover since wrecking ball 2015, i need that to change.

13. cwhit

next week, a date popped up already

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Monday

15. SPine

Trusted

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

17. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

:)

18. buttsfamtbh

Trusted

jamming the new song hard lads. if they hit up closer than cleveland i'll be there.

19. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Similarity to PV aside, really love the guitar in this song, especially the intro.

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think I listened to Supernatural 7 times yesterday. Maybe 8.

21. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Hoping I like this.

22. skoopy

Regular

I agree with the others that have labeled the new song a grower. After considering it to be pretty meh first go around it's now comeplete bliss to my ears.

23. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

24. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn they are playing Philly the day before I'm going to see the hotelier... not sure I will make it. Who is the support? do we know?

Edit: just checked their fb. My bad!

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Very excited about the House Cafe. I haven't been there in years.

teebs41 likes this.