Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Turnover - Good Nature (August 25, 2017) Album • Page 43

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by musicfan9795, Jun 17, 2017.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I'm totally down with the feel good vibe of GN but it was too one-note, they need to have faster songs for sure. GN songs tended to die live.

mattav152 and teebs41 like this.
  2. Micah511

Who do you think needs who more?

I always forget how good Humblest Pleasures is.

I really don’t know what I want from the next one. Maybe some more out of the box tempos, guitar variation, and unique song structures. More energy would be great.

mattav152 likes this.
  3. mattav152

shoobie

I’m excited for any new Turnover but one thing I hope they mix up a bit is the drums. I like GN but I agree its very one noted especially in the percussion. Gimme something faster/high energy like Take My Head. Though I’d love if they switch it up completely and give us a sound we’ve never heard from them too. I’m pretty open to nearly anything.

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.