Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover - Good Nature (August 25, 2017) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Smittzerland, Jun 17, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I had an extremely strong connection with I Would Hate You If I Could at the time it came out (the pre PV version) probably the strongest connection I felt to a song at it's release ever actually. Hit me way too hard

GEM37 and smowashere like this.
  2. Ed59_

Regular

3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

New song is "out there". It's pretty good. I only ever listened to PV a handful of times and not in about a year (need to revisit) so I can't say too much about how it compares to that except that it's certainly more "pop".

beachdude42 likes this.
  4. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah I enjoy the new song. Idk how to compare it to PV either really but it's a good mellow track.

teebs41 likes this.
  5. SPine

Trusted

Where did you guys find the new track?

Chcurry182 likes this.
  6. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

7. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

this band is impossible to search on the internet. turnover super natural good nature. are you kidding me?

8. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

hahaha I legit did the same thing and it comes up with a bunch of BS about employee turnover rates. Also in regards to preorders RFC won't be hiding the rare vinyl pressings behind expensive bundles. The rarest being a 500 colored press along with a seperate deluxe pressing I'm assuming will be like a 180g. (Source)

9. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

found it. pretty cool, not a huge departure from PV. sounds like the vocals have less reverb on them but are further back in the mix, but that could be poor leak quality. song itself was good, 2nd verse was my favorite part.

10. jorbjorb

7 rings

Looks like I'll wait for the new song tomorrow. I'm too noob to find it.

11. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Song is pretty good.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Definitely, definitely like this new single.

13. sawhney[rusted]2

y'all are getting me excited!

14. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Finally realized where to look for it. Gonna check it out when I'm home from work!

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I dig this, sounds very "Humming" to me.

16. Boooooo

Onlyadirector likes this.
  17. cherrywaves

Trusted

I've always kinda given this band shit for sounding like NFG through a Real Estate filter, but this is way too on the nose

Joel likes this.
  18. sawhney[rusted]2

This is very different...way more mellow and guitar-melody driven. wish the falsetto in chorus was a little higher in the mix. I think I'll like it a little better in context of the album tbf

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Out of pure interest, what don't you dig? Seems pretty in line with previous stuff so I don't know aha.

20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

And there we go

21. Built to Fail

You and I are panoramic

Right in time for the album announcement and single drop, this is fishy as hell.

Onlyadirector likes this.
  22. cwhit

well yeah, of course they needed to clean their hands before the release or tomorrow was going to be a mess

23. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

They certainly should have addressed this a long time ago, but it's better to say something now than not at all.

24. cwhit

this also makes more sense why that tweet was deleted recently

25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

New song is good, and I'm glad they've finally addressed the issues and took some action.