Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Turnover / Elvis Depressedly / Emma Ruth Rundle Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by GEM37, Jun 26, 2017.

1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Lol yes.
    But on a real note, I wish they’d play Most of the Time.

SamLevi11, reginaletsgo and SPine like this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I want Diazepam god dammit.

SamLevi11 and GEM37 like this.
  3. FantasticCams

That and I Would Hate You If I Could. Kind of a bummer, still super excited.

GEM37 likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN Oct 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 12, 2017)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

Either of those or Take My Head would have been nice. It's a bummer because Like Slow Disappearing is the worst song off of Peripheral Vision.

5. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Only PV song I really need to hear from these guys is Take My Head. Its one of my fav songs on the record yet every time I've seen them, they skip on it. Also this tour still feels really fucking far away for me since Boston is the dead last stop

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

I think part of it is because it's the only Peripheral Vision song that people universally go HAM for when they play it live, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to get away from that bro-ey type of pop-punk that it caters too.

7. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Yeah I totally see that. I'm all for them changing up their identity (if you'd call it that) to stray as far from that toxic scene as they can, especially after all the stuff that went down earlier this year/late last year. Its such a fun song though.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would say the only time I've seen the crowd go off during a Turnover set is Cutting My Fingers Off

Besides when I saw them in California it was crazy the whole time and strange haha

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

Wasn’t that the show where they played with a bunch of hardcore bands?

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Nope it was the Ciz tour w/ SoNo and Milk Teeth

11. GEM37 Oct 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 13, 2017)
    GEM37

She haunts the roads

I was at that show! It was hilarious - the same three skinny kids were stagediving the whole set and the guys in Turnover just trying desperately to not even acknowledge them and their faces were like -______-

Then Citizen came on and some dude somersaulted into the crowd like 10 seconds in. Good times.

Wouldn't mind seeing Turnover play "Shiver," though.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Pretty stoked on that setlist. I have yet to see Turnover so it should be good. It’s on Halloween night too!

midnightxtaylor likes this.
  13. ALT/MSC/FAN

In 2015, I had the opportunity to see The Story So Far, Basement and Turnover on Halloween, but I opted for Circa Survive and Citizen. It was fun, but I've regretted it.

14. nakulisbrown

anyone want 2 tickets to tonight in Lake Park, FL? I can't make it, I'll take whatever offer.

15. Literal

#1 Dawg

Mutual on Facebook said this happened at the Tampa date:

‘Turnover: “This next ones called Sasha”
    *plays Humming*’

Haha

16. Collins

Trusted

Anyone know where Delaney was tonight? Has she been off the whole tour?

17. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

for ED? no clue, i know that john from teen suicide has been playing with ED this tour and he doesn't generally do that

18. Collins

Trusted

He looked familiar, didn't realize that was him. And apparently the whole band is sick, so i'm guessing she's just out for now. They didn't have any keys at all which was kind of weird at first but they made it work. Definitely the tightest performance I've seen from them

19. Raul Perez

Junyah54

Anyone have the ED setlist?

20. Collins

Trusted

I had to walk away for a bit so i missed a couple but they for sure did:

Inside You
    Mickey Yr A Fuck Up
    Cherry High
    Weird Honey
    Slip
    Angel Cum Clean
    Rock N Roll

21. flask

Trusted Supporter

I'm going this Saturday and the bar next door to the venue is having a Bauhaus/Post-Punk halloween party after the show and I'm freakin stoked.

22. midnightxtaylor

Regular

When did Turnover become popular enough to sell out the Hawthorne? Last night was crazy, such a good show and lots of great costumes (I get too hot in crowds to wear a full costume, so I just kept on my Deathly Hallows choker).

23. btr

Trusted Supporter

What's the cap there? Curious as to how it compares to my date in regards to ticket sales.

24. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Hawthorne Theatre is 500. Previously they had been playing the Analog Theater here, which is 260.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

The Detroit show has less than 50 tickets left.