Tuca & Bertie (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 14, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm a mouse duh Supporter

Attached Files:

K0ta and Maybevictor like this.
  2. spiffa0

Trusted Supporter

Lol show was great what an idiot

3. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

2 eps in this is great. The visual gags are Bojack on steriods. (Not trying to rate it one against the other, just an observation and satiating my fill until BJHM season 6 lol).

4. OotyPa May 16, 2019
    (Last edited: May 16, 2019)
    OotyPa

sustain

Thats funny you said that because I watched the first episode and described the visual style to my girlfriend as “bojack horseman on 30 lines of coke” lol

riotspray and MexicanGuitars like this.
  5. Drew Beringer

@drewberinger Moderator

This is one of the best first seasons of television I’ve ever watched

6. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

This obviously doesn't come close to Bojack but I don't really think it's trying to be the same thing at all. Although it starts pretty rough (legit didn't like the first episode) it really won me over by the end, both of the leads absolutely bring (especially Wong) and the jokes become pretty great. Liked when it got semi-serious at points too

7. K0ta

Trusted

I have 1 episode left to watch and this show is a ride. I think the animation and music is brilliant, like the way they animate certain sequences and layer in the music with it is just so freaking creative. It also tackles some pretty hard topics and does it so tastefully, honestly I'm impressed and stoked to see a show that feels insanely real about two 30 year old women. I can't help but relate to so much of it.

Contender likes this.
  8. Bane

The spiciest meme

Just finished the season, that was great and I'm hoping for a second season. 1st episode is definitely the weakest even though I still liked it, but that's cool that it gets better from there. Really like how connected the last few episodes are.

9. jordalsh

jordalsh.wordpress.com Prestigious

this is so funny to me

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm a mouse duh Supporter

11. jordalsh

jordalsh.wordpress.com Prestigious

relatable grocery store experience tbh

12. spiffa0

Trusted Supporter

This show is so good and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise

jordalsh and Maybevictor like this.