Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trump Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I see ghosts

2. Repta Reborn

It is so crazy to me that someone got banned for having a different opinion... then again not so crazy with the political climate right now. What happened to the days when people could give an opinion and not be ridiculed for it?

stuartave likes this.
  3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Your god isn't real

4. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

what’s up with candice though

5. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

i actually spend a large chunk of my time on this website shitting on liberals and everyone seems fine with it.

also the prequels are better than the current trilogy.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

ok Reptar

7. soundclash

Regular

It is illegal to not comply with a Congressional subpoena so yes, he deserved to be impeached. Not even going to ask why this is even up for debate because I already know the answer.

8. stuartave

Regular

It all comes down to forgiveness. In the secular case maybe called second chances. Trump has shown signs of bigotry or sexism etc...I’ve seen liberals do WAY worse and given those chances. It all comes down to he’s not a likeable person. Obama did WAY worse for the country but he was a very likeable person. I really wish liberals could put down their hatred for the man and move on with it.....I’ll be criticized for this and asked to explain...if I really need to explain then maybe you shouldn’t be discussing politics in the first place. Good night....and Jason, this is very good click bait but I truly had faith in you to leave this off your site. I really think anything from Fox, NY Times, CNN, MSNBC, WASHPO, needs to be ignored. Maybe, just maybe Jason you should start your own neutral and truly journalistic news site!!!

9. Repta Reborn

Well I’m gay and I’m told god doesn’t appreciate that so...

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Since you’re so much smarter than the dems can you please tell me what’s up with candice

ItsAndrew, Anthony_, Ken and 6 others like this.
  11. St. Nate

Jason is gonna be upset with one thing on this thread and one thing only, and its not gonna be political

its gonna be the truth

12. stuartave

Regular

So you do realize that it’s the law and he’s legally allowed to take it to the courts before he complies with the subpoena right? So you’re listening to the garbage the media feeds you. He did nothing wrong. And my Law degree can confirm this. If they took him to the courts and win then he’d have no choice. Please fully educate yourself before engage in real dialogue

13. stuartave

Regular

deep down Jason is a good guy. I feel his liberal views get in the way of real dialogue but he means well. Everyone on here means well for most part. Just misinformed

edit: not saying liberals aren’t educated - I’m seeing more and more of a split between liberal views and conservatives. Or at least a hard line stance. Can these views ever be mended? Or at least met in the middle? Maybe someone can educate me on that

14. somethingwitty

Trusted

These fucking tariffs...if you think they’re doing any good you're fooling yourself. Working for a major tech company whose supply chain is firmly rooted in China, the 25% increase on goods has been very detrimental, but the thing is most consumers won’t see the real impact for another 2-3 fiscal quarters.

The cost of high end switching and WLAN infrastructure has went up 25% since June, just think about that for a second. All these major companies that are investing in their IT infrastructure are spending 25% more than they were a year ago, if you don’t think that cost is going to be passed onto the consumer then you’re a fool.

Amazon’s rapid expansion amongst their data centers is going to have a massive impact on the cost of business for them, they will definitely pass that along to the consumer. Also, these prices are the new normal, these tech vendors aren’t going to ever drop their prices back to pre-tariff pricing IF and when the tariffs are removed.

tyramail likes this.
  15. stuartave

Regular

2024??

Repta Reborn likes this.
  16. St. Nate

I too believe he is misinformed. Hopefully after tonight he sees the light.

17. stuartave

Regular

I’m not sure he’ll “see the light”. I’ve noticed he’s been most pissed with his responses with people on this site when they are being “anti liberal” in general. Or just dicks too but mostly anti liberal. I truly hope people can put their hatred for Trump aside and realize how damaging these processes have been for the country

Repta Reborn likes this.
  18. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

candice dick fit in ya mouth lol see ya later nerd

19. St. Nate

what does that have to do with the star wars prequels?

20. stuartave

Regular

lol I’ve never got into them. Any Star Wars for that matter. Maybe I should?!?

21. St. Nate

I recommend the I-III prequels. Way better than the current trillogy.

dadbolt and dylan like this.
  22. stuartave

Regular

So Jason, if I’m correct on this. The reply to me deserves a ban along with the two people who liked it? Or is that the typical left hypocritical overlook of what the left do because they take your position??? Hmmmmmmm

23. stuartave Dec 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 20, 2019)
    stuartave

Regular

i appreciate your recommendation - Maybe I’ll give being an ass like you a try??

24. St. Nate

omg you got jason on this one.

owned with fax and logic pro

25. stuartave Dec 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 20, 2019)
    stuartave

Regular

the sad thing is I really do have Jason on this one. And if you noticed correctly he stopped liking your replies at this point.