Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trump Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 19, 2019.

1. tssf92

stuartave likes this.
  2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Your opposing views include intolerance and denying certain groups of people’s existence, so it’s not so much an opposing view as dangerous rhetoric and bigotry.

3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Blocked and reported it's easier that way, hopefully he gets banned

Anyway Tulsi is a chump

4. tssf92

Wtf are you talking about? The left is the one denying any group and people’s existence if their views aren’t the same as theirs. And how are you going to act like you know me at all or my views?

stuartave likes this.
  5. tssf92

Banned because I don’t support the impeachment?

Sorry i don’t want to go back to losing jobs, high unemployment, terrible trade deals, low GPD, higher taxes, massive regulations, more food stamps, awful VA care, higher prescription prices, and being fined for not having healthcare.

Your literally proof that liberals try to silence any opposing views. It’s sickening.

stuartave likes this.
  6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

well, if you’re whining about people not supporting chick-fil-a, that is pretty much everything I need to know about your views. You liking Trump at this point is also a good indicator of who you value as a human being and who you do not.

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Also, I love when Trump supporters complain about not wanting to go back to terrible trade deals as if these China tariffs are wonderful lmao.

8. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Everyone just ignore that dude. He's not coming here to discuss policy. There's room for a measured discussion, but that guy isn't looking for one. Let him scream into the void.

9. tssf92

Do you always lie to try and make a point? Whining about people not supporting chick-fil-a? I don’t care if people don’t support chick-fil-a, but I do have a problem with people giving a shit where other people choose to eat. I’m not going to bash someone for eating or supporting a fucking chicken fast food restaurant.

stuartave likes this.
  10. tssf92

Which one of Trump’s policies would you like to discuss?

stuartave likes this.
  11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The fact that you don’t understand how much more it is than just a “fast food restaurant” shows how little you actually understand about it.

12. Bigot supporting wanks always showing their full ass online while pretending they’re the rational ones will never not be funny.

13. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

BAE3FBDB-F254-4090-A20F-5C0BE8993EFE.jpeg

Might I humbly suggest a profile pic?

14. *extreme Steven Miller voice* but I waaaaannnt worse water and air and more pig dicks to eat, ughhhbb regulations are so bad look at my gdp

Anthony_, Ken, K0ta and 6 others like this.
  15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ll play. You mentioned “losing jobs” as a reason not to want Trump removed, the insinuation being that he’s the reason the economy is still running good right it now.
    C46664EF-B27F-4B6E-B889-59A29C21A3E4.jpeg

Here’s the unemployment rate for the last certain amount of years. Can you find on the chart when exactly the Trump presidency and his great policies started bringing back jobs?

16. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Dude gives Trump credit for economic trends that are continuations of Obama-era trends (juiced by huge deficits that used to be anathema to the GOP, but I guess conservatives only give a shit about fiscal responsibility when it's poor and brown people who benefit), champions tax cuts that granted virtually all their benefits to the upper class and businesses, celebrates the gutting of critical social services, thinks prescription prices have gone down under Trump (check the price of insulin lately, buddy?), and clearly has no clue what role the individual mandate played in stabilizing healthcare markets. So he's, in turns, both stupid and an asshole. Definitely someone we should all want to spend precious hours of our day trying to save from the quicksand of his own ignorance and apathy.

David87 and tyramail like this.
  17. All Systems Goku

This did nothing but help Trump. I dislike the jerk off but this just won him 2020. The Democrats are so blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome that they are just ignoring the only 2 democrats running that could actually give Trump a really hard run and they are Yang And Tulsi. I would pay for a PPV of a debate between Trump and Tulsi. The establishment will never let that happen like they didn’t let Bernie happen in 2016 and here we are… set for 4 more years of tweets.

18. soundclash

Regular

Neither of those candidates would ever beat Trump.

19. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

lmao

ItsAndrew, Ken, K0ta and 14 others like this.
  20. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

@Raditz come get your brother

21. stuartave

Regular

I don’t care if I’m banned. Liberals are truly sick people. They complain about everything to the republicans that they are guilty of. You may hate Trump, his personality, his mannerisms, his arrogance...the list can go on. But if you truly believe his actions are impeachable then God bless your soul. God had better bless America.

22. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I too hate liberals

this website is actually very anti-liberal

23. stuartave

Regular

A lot of “ifs”

the American people are sick of the liberal media and the bias toward the president. Hate him or not, the punk scene is not the majority. This is helping the republicans whether you like it or not

24. stuartave

Regular

good on her? See that’s what is wrong with people. What is goon on her? If you think anything about the house process was fair then common sense people should have nothing to say to you. Wake up

25. stuartave

Regular

I think you’re being sarcastic. I love what Mr Tate has done for this community. For many many years but this is a very liberal community. So I’m not sure if you’re joking. I don’t hate liberals. I hate how the media has brainwashed them. They won’t admit that though. They hate a man and they’re entitled. That’s not reason to throw the constitution away. Oh sorry Pelosi “upholds” the constitution and “prays” for him. Ya right........biggest joke and lie.

All Systems Goku likes this.