Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Troye Sivan - Bloom (August 31, 2018) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Jan 18, 2018.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

right here at midnight

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Nice

3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

4. Jusscali

Excited to dive in

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Really enjoying this, especially "Dance to This."

7. zmtr

Trusted

I listened to this because of Gordi and I'm really glad I did.

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The album as a whole kind of just floats on by, with few select highlights

Matt Chylak and whitenblue88 like this.
  9. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Love lucky strike

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I drove to two Target locations late last night because I saw online that some people were already seeing them on the shelves, but one didn't have them and the other wouldn't sell me one, so I got up early this morning and picked one up to listen on the drive to work. Still waiting on my preorder bundle, though. Maybe I'm biased, and I do wish I hadn't already heard half the songs, but this might be my favorite album so far this year.

11. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

are the bonus tracks worth seeking out?

12. midnightxtaylor

Regular

This This is pretty good, but I'm not crazy about Running Shoes (it was written about his upcoming movie Boy Erased, so it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the album).

arewhyayein likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

this album feels like a solo album of an One Direction member but better but I can't figure out if it's a particular member or not

14. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm glad I held off on the last couple singles. I didn't realize it was basically half the album

Animal is real good

15. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

This is really good. He's got such a special voice man, so good. Need more time with it, it was a little more ballad heavy than I was expecting going into it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

beachdude42 and irthesteve like this.
  16. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

I managed to avoid listening to everything except Dance to This and Bloom. DTT really got me hyped and I'm not disappointed at all. The ballads are great.

beachdude42 and ChiliTacos like this.
  17. irthesteve

He definitely avoided the sophomore slump! Good album

18. Jusscali

I like it. I prefer the bangers to the ballads. The back and forth throws me off a bit.

19. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

A friend got me into Blue Neighborhood a couple years ago and I really enjoyed it at the time. Hadn’t heard any of the singles from this so I went in fresh, really digging it! He does a really good job with the poppier songs, and the ballads are obviously great too. My My My is gonna be stuck in my head for a while haha!

20. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Really enjoyed the majority of this

beachdude42 likes this.
  21. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Bloom Tour has started, so I've been watching some of the videos being uploaded. It's one of the most extra setups I've seen for a non-arena tour, complete with outfit changes and hidden props haha. There's no way all of it is going to fit in the Roseland Theater for my show.

beachdude likes this.
  22. irthesteve

90% sure I'm going to end up getting tickets to this tour

23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I saw him in Austin on Sunday and he was great. He's a really good performer and his band was great too

24. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Dooo it if you can, I think a lot of the dates are sold out already. I'm bummed about not getting a ticket to Seattle as well, but I already have other shows almost every day that week.

25. eight30

Regular

I'm going tomorrow and I'm so happy!! I cheated and looked at the set list but I'll avoid the video so I have some sort of surprise.