Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tried to Warn You This Guy Sucked • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 4, 2017.

1. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

FUCKIN KEITH LMFAO

2. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

What an idiot. But I won't reply to him on Twitter. A lot of these guys can't be reasoned with.

Kinda reminds me when Alex from ATL was ranting that ALL LIVES MATTER.

No shit, Sherlock. But saying that as a counterpoint to BLM makes you look like an asshole, like you're trying to take something away from the black community. It's like saying, "Men get raped too," in regrads to a movement aimed at bringing awareness to sexual assault against women on college campuses.

Back on topic: Shaant is a dumbass. It's 2017, and racism and sexism are alive and well. In fact, they seem to be thriving.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

??????? another whitewashed MENA guy i guess

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

5. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

he's asking for people to DM him to discuss lol im going in bois

6. jba

Yeah, every time he fucks up like this, people call him "white" and make fun of his Middle Eastern name, which is ironically racist. That said, I've talked to him about this stuff in length and he still doesn't get it.

7. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Meh. Why should I care about a washed-up/has-been's racist comments? I think it's out of place on the front page.

oakhurst likes this.
  8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I remember at their Cleveland concert with Hellogoodbye when some underage girls got onstage and flashed the audience, which HGB immediately apologized for, then said that the members of CIWWAF took advantage of them later.

In summary: They were creeps and their music always sucked, so this is no surprise coming from one of them and I hope he gets dragged on Twitter.

DarkHotline likes this.
  9. aniafc

Trusted

breaking news: washed up emo singer from 2006 who sang a song about taking advantage of women has bad views on sexism.

fuck this guy.

carrytheweight and popdisaster00 like this.
  10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This is why Hellogoodbye is my favorite band.

11. seimagery

instagram.com/thekissingglow/

"I've become, what a mother wouldn't want in a son" - CIWWAF

Fucking awful band.

DeeZee likes this.
  12. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

holy fuck, really?? jesus...

also, he's asking people to DM him for a debate but part of me thinks he's already set in his ways so there's no point, but part of me thinks he needs to be corrected.

he also posted this on instagram:

which is hilarious considering his band's name is cute is what we aim for....

13. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

He's Middle Eastern? Wow, he kinda just looks like a white guy to me. Maybe that's why he doesn't believe in racism because everyone just assumes he's white and he's never been called a racist slur. Nah, he's just dumb lol

14. ale5875

Regular

I was planning on seeing them at Slam Dunk, but man... also, Turnover are on at the same hour. :eh:

Honeymagnolia likes this.
  15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

And now I'm calling him out on instagram. Along with the other dumbass who mentioned rape culture and people not having statistics to back that up.

16. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I wonder how many times you've had to answer that question before...

fenway89 likes this.
  17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Honestly you should make a bot for it @Jason Tate

18. Ohhhhhh so many. Even easier here on Chorus though. Haha, my site, 100% my rules.

Hahah. Probably true.

MegT585 and Fucking Dustin like this.
  19. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

dang i love aaron

20. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Wow this dude is so woke af

21. transrebel59

Regular

I remember on December 31st, 1969 when the last racist statement was made and then racism was banned everywhere.

FTank, aniafc, Mr. Serotonin and 6 others like this.
  22. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Turnover ain't much better, friend.

Shaant has never been shy about how reprehensible he is- the album they're using everyone's nostalgia to make money on has that disgusting "fourth drink instinct" song on it. I think it says a lot that they're able to tour extensively on the same toxicity being put forth on his social media. People think it's fun when it's set to a melody.

23. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Ugh. I shaant listen to this asshole any longer.

24. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

his name gives it away but yeah he's white passing at least.

it doesn't help that he keeps replying to people as if he is white. but i'm assuming that shapes his views, so.

25. Ok, totally not the point ...

... but I did a spit-take at the "George Washington" line ...