Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Travis Barker Working on Documentary

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Travis Barker of Blink-182 revealed on Kevin & Bean that he is working on a new documentary as a counterpart to his autobiography. He also mentions this is why he was hanging out with Tom DeLonge recently:

So four people were interviewed to create this trailer. It was Mark Hoppus, my dad, and Tom Delonge.

I haven’t really said anything. It’s been in the works. It’s the same people who did Steve Aoki’s documentary. We started talking with them a while back about being inspired by the book but then digging deeper.

2. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Didn't know about that, I don't believe Mark would be hanging out with them, but this is interesting.

3. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Sweet! Even if Tom doesn't rejoin Blink, I hope these 3 can be on good terms again. Seem like Mark just isn't feelin' it.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  4. Joseph Pepe

So then what Tom is just hyping everyone up about the Boxcar Racer stuff, basically saying (without saying) he and Travis were talking about it? So weird.

5. TheJMan

Trusted

Looking forward to seeing this, enjoyed his book, so this should be interesting.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  6. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

travis' book was a breezey fun read. as a documentary addict i'd check this out in a heartbeat.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

As for a person who grew up on blink-182, Travis's book was super interesting, and mostly fun to read. I'd love to see the documentary. Also, I'd be a bit scared to hear "new BCR".

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I doubt they were all interviewed together.

9. silentc

Regular

He wasn't hanging out with them. Tom was interviewed at his house and I'm sure Mark was interviewed at his house so they never hung out in set