Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Travis Barker Coming to Reverb

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Travis Barker will be having a Reverb shop.

One specific set of drums is an Orange County Drums & Percussion set Barker called the “Evel Knievel Kit,” which he played in the music video for blink-182’s “Adam’s Song.” “It’s almost too special to me and it feels weird to drag it back out on tour or to even play it in the studio. It’s really a timepiece and I can’t wait to see who ends up with it,” Barker says.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

I would buy anything and everything from the Baron von Tito era in a heartbeat.

3. Iain

Regular

That Adams song kit is epic.

4. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Just a few weeks ago I was looking to snag a tom delonge strat so this is cool. But I don't play drums and no nothing about playing. I'm curious if tech has changed at all with the designs. I wonder if newer kits just sound better than those older ones. It's cool to have the adams song or boxcar kit but can you even play it in todays music scene?

5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Not much has changed other than small hardware adjustments since those years. Cymbals are another story, but if these kits are made from maple shells, they're essentially the same as what you'd find on stages today.

Nick Jagger and RaginCajun like this.
  6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Both surprised and not he's selling these. Honestly picture him as one of those guys that has a storage space filled with shells.

7. marceting

Trusted

That Evel Knievel Kit is so iconic. It's gonna go for a load of money.