Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Travel • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by muttley, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

God I'd love that, I'd definitely get there somehow, he manages i ton the show he made so I'm sure I'd figure a way!

dharkins likes this.
  2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

You can do it.
    [​IMG]

dharkins likes this.
  3. Wall Of Arms

SOLD.

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I'm going to Nashville for a gig on April 10th. Should have at least SOME free time while I'm there. Anyone know any badass bars/restaurants/venues that I should absolutely try to go to if I have the time?

5. muttley

Just wanted to mention I was thinking about Tangier, not Myanmar.

6. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Denver for a week. Seeing a Rockies game, Brand New at Red Rocks, and all the breweries/bars my friend can take me too.

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

Thailand in July. I need to get up to date with my shots. I haven't been vaccinated for anything since I was a baby b

8. Wall Of Arms

Oh nice my Grandad lives there, been too long since I was there.

9. jorbjorb

7 rings

Yes I'm very excited.

10. Checkered

Regular

Just got back from Japan a few days back. Pretty good, liked it but didn't love it. Missed the cherry blossoms by a week and the sumo fights were all sold out so those were a bit of a shame.

Booked flights to Sydney in May for the Bon Iver Cercle debut and I've already done a few days in Melbourne to see off FFAF in February. Making the most of the holiday leave.

Mr. Serotonin and muttley like this.
  11. jorbjorb

7 rings

Japan is where I want to go if I end up liking this traveling thing.

12. muttley

Might go to Nogales or Bisbee on Saturday. Nothing crazy. Haven't been to either before, though. Always cool to see something new.

I think you will as long as you go with an open mind. Enjoy!

13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I'm currently planning a summer trip to Colorado. Always wanted to see the mountains and two of my good friends moved there so I want to hang with them. Alright, I want to indulge in legal weed too. Maybe I'll hit up my former SxE friend who lives in Denver and posts pictures of weed.

muttley likes this.
  14. muttley

When in Rome! It's awesome to go into a dispensary when you'd normally be a felon if it wasn't for an imaginary "state line."

15. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I just want to take it all in. Like yeah, weed is weed but man, that is something I honestly dreamed about. Just the ability to walk into a dispensary and see that being legal. The novelty of it.

16. muttley

Exactly. It's so great.
    In and out like I picked up some snacks at a gas station. I drove by police cruisers with edibles on my front seat and I couldn't care less haha.

17. phaynes1

Regular

going to charleston this weekend. love that city.

muttley likes this.
  18. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

I was supposed to go to Disney World a few weeks ago but it didn't end up working out, so hopefully I'll get to go soon.

19. Dan_P

Got Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Georgia, Armenia and Turkey lined up this summer.

Any advice for Georgia and Armenia would be great. Feel like I'm going in blind to those places.

muttley likes this.
  20. Deborah Remus

Former Staffer

Going to Australia in September. Might end up going to Colorado this summer because my family just moved from Denver to Colorado Springs and I'd like to see their new house. We'll see.

21. Having moved to LA last Summer, I've now visited San Francisco and Santa Barbara. Loved both and now need to get to San Diego.

muttley likes this.
  22. muttley

@Deborah Remus i was wondering when you'd post here.

I've spent a minimal amount of time in San Diego, but I still think of it as a favorite city. Always looking for a reason to go back. Money is the only reason I haven't.

Deborah Remus likes this.
  23. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

spent 2 nights in san diego last summer and it was one of my most memorable mini stays anywhere. super awesome place.

i'm headin up to san francisco thursday for a weekend. my all-time favorite city.

muttley likes this.
  24. Deborah Remus

Former Staffer

Haha, I did make my way over eventually.

muttley likes this.
  25. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

I went to New Orleans for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. I'd love to get back to Europe but ideally I'll find a way to travel to/in Asia first.