Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trash Boat - Nothing I Write You Can Change What You've Been Through (Hopeless; June 16, 2016) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Apr 11, 2016.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Following the Neck Deep - Serpents path of getting a GCSE Media student to make their video I see...

Song still rules, but is possibly my least favourite from the album.

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

SamLevi11 and sonder like this.
  3. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Seeing these tonight in Birmingham. Should be damn good, they're playing the whole album.

715creeks likes this.
  4. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

Are they still selling their flag of the album cover? I seriously want one of those.

5. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

They do. I regret not buying one.

715creeks likes this.
  6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Also they were fantastic. Not a note out of place and the crowd was great for them.

715creeks likes this.
  7. oldboot

Regular

I listen to a shitload of music and have no idea how this one slipped through the cracks, but damn I've just started listening to this in the past couple weeks and it is incredible. I love it all the way through. I am a big pop punk guy to begin with, but this album seems to have a bit of an emotional edge missing from so much of the genre these days. Love the guitar solo in Pangea and the end of Catharsis. Soupy's guest appearance is incredible as well; seems so well utilized.

SamLevi11 likes this.
  8. tomtom94

Trusted

Album #2 is finished, seems they are working with Andrew Wade on this one (presumably Soupy is a bit busy)

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I have full faith in these guys.

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Excited. First album was great.

11. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

damn i need to revisit this. stoked

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

tomtom94 likes this.
  13. tomtom94

Trusted

New single "Shade" premieres tonight. Album is almost definitely called Crown Shyness.

14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Gonna take something special for this single to top Strangers but let's see!

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I dig it

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Sounds cool, looks like they're leaning into the heavier, more hardcore-y elements from the last one.

17. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I like this, it's not as immediate as Strangers but it's still a really good track. Glad they haven't gone down the poppier route.

18. tomtom94

Trusted