Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Transit Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SamLevi11, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Fuck this hurts so much

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This one hurts, my feelings with this band have become complicated due to the end of their career but Tim was always one of my favorite dudes to talk to at shows.

RIP

3. dzyjay

Regular

Sad day. Great songwriter. Will be missed RIP Tim

4. Wow. Did not expect this. My fav piece to Transit.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  5. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Absolutely heartbreaking.

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

I was just listening to Listen & Forgive last night, what an album. This one really hits hard R.I.P. Tim

7. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Fuck.

8. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

RIP :(

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  9. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Man, that sucks so much. RIP

10. devenstonow

Noobie

I think it's only NBC that plays them, but it'd be awesome to hear Transit during the Super Bowl tonight. Something that would have a ton of meaning for a small group of people.

11. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I’m gonna cry when they most likely play Transit during the SB tonight

waking season likes this.
  12. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

This sucks big time. I absolutely loved the Cold Collective album, it was seriously so good. I wanted to see them, and never understood why they weren’t touring. RIP, man, what a bummer.

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Damn that’s a shame. I shit on them a lot in recent years but I enjoyed the early stuff. RIP

Joe4th likes this.
  14. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

So sad rip

15. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Oh my god. How horrible. His posts lately and the most recent Cold Collective song he released made it sound like he was on the mend.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Terribly sad. Gonna go spin the Transit/Misser discography today. RIP

17. currytheword

Trusted

It's a very strange, sinking feeling. Saw Transit play countless times in Albany and my friend even got to fill in on drums for them on one tour. Such good guys, always were passionate about their band whenever I was around them.

He'd stated he got help and was coming to terms with it in October, but obviously the fight is never over. Those that live with depression learn to control it or they don't. It never seemingly disappears, and it's so sad/sickening to me to revisit that feeling of no other choice or way out in the moment. My heart goes out to anyone close to him/effected by this.

18. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

That post from his girlfriend was so heartbreaking. Such a sad sad story

19. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

RIP. I had a lot of good times with Listen & Forgive.

Oskarr likes this.
  20. Oskarr

Needled 24/7

Transit's music was really important to me after I graduated high school. I loved his style and guitar-work especially. His backing vocals too, wow.

Rest easy, friend.

21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit. Wow. This one hurts.

22. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Holy fuck. Transit's run all the way up to and including listen & forgive is one of the best/most memorable from that era. L&F was the soundtrack to my first year at uni, Tim's guitar work is a big reason for that

beachdude, Ed59_, cherrywaves and 3 others like this.
  23. Wow, this is sad news. Ugh, horrible.

24. Ed59_

Regular

This is incredibly sad - especially reading his GF's post. Transit and Misser both put out some great records and I was so excited to see him teasing new Misser less than a week ago. Just goes to show how quickly things can take a turn for the worse.

25. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I absolutely loved the guitar parts that Tim created for all his projects. The intro to "Take What You Can" is still one of my ears' favorite things to hear

Too young and addiction sucks