Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Transit - I'm Getting Good At Saying Goodbye Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I would love to see them.

2. BWP

Dave Mackinder was by himself with an electric guitar. I don't know all of Fireworks' songs but he played:

Arrows
    X's on Trees
    When We Stand on Each Other We Block Out The Sun
    And about 5-6 other songs

3. BWP

This is my third time seeing them. They were having a lot of fun on stage and said they would be back soon.

I'm posting some pics on Instagram tonight and tomorrow night if you search for the Webster hall hashtag.

4. mikeb1124

Regular

I am selling two tickets for tonight's show with Crucial Dudes and Light Years. Asking $20 for the pair. Let me know if you are interested.

5. SayHello

Regular

That's awesome, I hope it ends up sounding fantastic. Having a live Transit album would be special.

6. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Is this confirmed/true? Fuck that..

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

one of the songs on the setlist said "sax solo", and I can't imagine who else that would be...

8. aspeedomodel

Fucking ridiculous..

9. mikeb1124

Regular

10. SayHello

Regular

I'm going to boo him. Fuck that creep.

11. aspeedomodel

Disappointing. But with how Transit ended up, seems fitting.

12. Sets look like they've been a pretty good mix of all releases. I'll be at the Philly matinee show tomorrow.

13. BWP Apr 21, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 22, 2016)
    BWP

Transit on their second NYC night played a lot of songs they didn't the night before, including the tour debut of A Living Diary.

The best live song over both nights, IMO, was Too Little, Too Late.

This is a really good tour with some really fun bands.

14. danielalee12

Regular

Do you know if/what songs they are playing off of Stay Home?

15. Louie

Takes a Bit More

I've been listening to Transit for maybe 6 or 8 months now. Recently I have been trying to branch out and listen to more of their discography, but Joyride still seems to be the best album for me. I really like the one song where Patrick Stump pops in, always nice to hear some other favorite artists in other bands material.

16. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Philly was great. Went to both the matinee and late shows. Sets were insane. Crowd was insane. So glad we made the drive from Cleveland. They were some of my favorite shows ever. They played a ton of old songs.

BWP likes this.
  17. SayHello

Regular

Stay Home, Stays The Same, Outbound

18. SayHello

Regular

Went to both Philly shows yesterday, and wow, what a day. I've been listening to this band for nearly eight years, seen them more times than I can count on two hands, and the band has stayed over my house. With that being said, everything about yesterday was perfect, it gave me closure on the band's career and legacy. It's bittersweet knowing that I (maybe) won't ever get to see them again, but what a send off. Hopefully they'll return in 6-8 years as most bands do and give us one more incredible album, but until then - I'm so happy with what they accomplished and what they did for their fans yesterday.

19. BWP

I don't get upset about these band breakups because they almost always come back. Every big band that broke up in the 2000s is back together or have done more shows. Even the first wave of pop punk bands that broke up like Crucial Dudes and With the Punches are doing shows again.

20. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

So apparently No Good News opened for them tonight. Someone please fucking kill me.

21. fuck that

22. heaththehorizon

Regular

JJR was all over the place yesterday in Philly, either in the crowd or playing the sax. Joe thanked him after the solo and he was like "give it up for Johnny" and the room just had a weird vibe. Shame that this band would pull this kind of shadow around what should be a great farewell.

23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They must have been the ????? band.

24. Stay classy Transit.

#gfytransit

AelNire and AndrewSoup like this.
  25. SayHello

Regular

Disappointing.