Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trailer Park Boys TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jorbjorb, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Ricky's new girlfriend sucks, otherwise enjoying the season so far. Only 4 episodes in

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I honestly don't think she's as bad as Lucy though lol

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I don't know. Lucy was annoying but had her moments. This new girl is just over the top so far. Maybe she gets better

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

Just finished the season and I’m so bummed. I’m going to miss mr lahey.

RyanPm40 and bodkins like this.
  5. RyanPm40

It was definitely a great way to end things with Lahey.

jorbjorb likes this.
  6. bodkins

Trusted

Really was a fitting end for Lahey.

This season was great.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Just finished the new season, definitely the best of the Netflix bunch. I'm gona fucking miss Lahey

that ending was super abrupt. Definitely feels like they're trying to spin the show off into a cartoon, which I have no interest in. I kind of don't have much interest in them doing another season without Lahey. They should do one more movie to finish it off, and then do more original/not TPB stuff like the Swearnet movie.

8. RyanPm40

Curious, what was so abrupt? Nearly every season ends in the characters ending up in jail after something stupid happens.

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You're right, but for some reason it just felt so sudden. There's usually interviews with all the characters in jail and stuff, talking about the fall out of them getting arrested. This was just like "we might be able to beat this, cartoon, end."

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Still have 2 episodes left in the season. Will probably watch them tonight. The door getting knocked off of Ricky's new car was easily a highlight.

11. bodkins

Trusted

Currently at a venue about to catch Randy’s Cheeseburger Picnic. No idea what to expect

riotspray and I Am Mick like this.
  12. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

"thats the way she goes"

riotspray and drewinseries like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

any updates on another season, or another animated season, or anything other than just Swearnet stuff?

14. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

dont think so, im pretty sure ive read somewhere last year that they're gonna work on another live action season

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

New Live Action season/spin off? coming January 1st. I haven't seen anything official, but it's rumored to be 10 full length episodes with a bunch of mini episodes in between. Kind of crazy to see Terry from Fubar is in it. Swearnet only, Netflix didn't renew their contract.

Also releasing a live show on Christmas day.

riotspray, jorbjorb and bodkins like this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

that Red Rock show was Dunsworth's last live performance

17. That’s unfortunate that Netflix didn’t renew it. So do you have to watch this on an app?

18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The app or their website. I still don’t know how much swearnet even is. It used to be $4.20 a month, but I saw someone recently say it’s $1.99

19. riotspray Dec 14, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 14, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If you register on Swearnet, it will then prompt you to upgrade to premium for $4.20 a month or $40 a year, but I also heard something about it being $2 a month so???Also, I'm guessing the "app" is for Roku and fire stick or whatever so you don't have to watch from a browser window.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

jorbjorb and bodkins like this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

riotspray and jorbjorb like this.
  22. I might have to do a rewatch.

jorbjorb likes this.
  23. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Rob Wells has a new show coming out later this month, don't know if it'll air in the US

riotspray likes this.