Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trailer Park Boys TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jorbjorb, Apr 1, 2016.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Did they come out for pictures after?

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't wind up staying until the very end, but I don't think they did b/c they sold VIP tickets which got you a tour poster and early entry into the venue with a meet and greet. We had GA tickets which were like $25, but VIP was $75 and I didn't really want to spend the extra $50 at the time. But the people who I talked to that went the VIP route seemed to be glad that they did. I might consider doing it this time.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

so stoked

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

It's just them in character traveling Europe right? How is it?

6. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

What I had no idea this was a thing

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't know it was a thing either until I saw a "Coming to Netflix this month" article.

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Watched the first episode last night. Cracked up over Ricky's confusion at the dog picture, other than that it was just kind of weird.

9. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Yea it seems a bit forced. They have to do tasks for money or else they can't eat or party.

10. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I've yet to give this show a chance. I was always a Kenny VS Spenny guy growing up

11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Right? I'm super excited to watch it when I finally get some time.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

MARCH 31st on Netflix

14. jorbjorb

7 rings

I am so stoked for an actual new season of TPB. I am not a fan of the stuff they've been releasing recently.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I like it all, but of course the regular series is far and way the best.

jorbjorb likes this.
  16. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Out of the Park was still a good laugh.

suicidesaints likes this.
  17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Out of the Park was kind of weird, some big laughs but I had trouble getting into it. I think I stopped after the fourth episode.

Fucking excited for a proper season though

18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone subscribe to Swearnet? I had friends that did early on, but nothing excited me enough to bite the bullet.

19. skurt

I subscribe Jim Lahey's Liqour Storiees i easily the best show and gettin learnt with Ricky is always fucked up.

20. skurt

Some of the best moments after in the last 4 episodes of that series I suggest giving it another shot.

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, I just had a bunch of stuff come up and kind of forgot to get back to it. I'll try to get it in before the new season

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Liquor Stories was good, but it felt like it kinda ran stale after a while. I may subscribe for a month and give it another shot. I don't think Gettin Learnt was on there when I had access before. Anything else worthwhile? I guess they do updates and stuff about the new season and filming?

23. skurt

The behind the scenes on set tpb stuff is really cool, drunk as fuck with pat roach is really cool, dear julian is good because his advice sucks, fried on the ferry, guitar lessons with bubbles, playin space with bubbles, really any bubbles show is awesome. The Jim Lahey Show and randy. Trailer park Cats is messed up its a animated series with cats in place of the guys. Theres lots of stuff on there i really like.

24. skurt

The behind the scenes on set tpb stuff is really cool, drunk as fuck with pat roach is really cool, dear julian is good because his advice sucks, fried on the ferry, guitar lessons with bubbles, playin space with bubbles, really any bubbles show is awesome. The Jim Lahey Show and randy. Trailer park Cats is messed up its a animated series with cats in place of the guys. Theres lots of stuff on there i really like.

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Sweet. Thanks. I'm probably gonna re-subscribe when I have more time to watch a bunch of stuff.