Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Trailer Park Boys TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by jorbjorb, Apr 1, 2016.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

Anyone see the new season yet? lol

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm 8 episodes in. I'd say it's my favorite of the Netflix seasons so far. Snoop is killing it

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

About to watch ep 10 now

4. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

5. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

New season is... alright. Some funny moments, some moments that feel out of place. End was especially weird but I'm interested in the next season.

That news about Mike Smith is really disheartening. That is terrible and I hope she's not only physically okay but shielded from the inevitable wave of shit from TPB fans

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

7. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

That sucks. Bubbles the character is so loveable, but every time I've seen Mike out of character, he's seemed like an asshole. Hope/wish the allegations weren't true, but the story doesn't paint a pretty picture.

I really enjoyed S10 though, as I have all of them, but it seemed like the best of the Netflix seasons. Doug Benson seemed a little out of place, but it was fun seeing him. Snoop fit in great. Tom Arnold's part was funny.

Lahey's secret was... interesting. Wonder if that's real. Also, where is Julian headed?

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

from TPB facebook. Hope that's all true

10. I Am Mick Apr 2, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 2, 2016)
    I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Lucy just announced she resigned from the show.

[edit] but apparently she already told producers this a while back. I don't know. Everything is a bummer

11. jorbjorb

7 rings

Crazy to hear about bubbles. WTH.

12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Hope that's true and Georgia isn't just covering to help Mike save face. The media will definitely blow things out of proportion for the sake of a story though, so who knows.

13. jorbjorb

7 rings

possibly the funniest season yet.

14. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

She is using the story to draw attention to herself and gain sympathy based on it, considering this happened the same week Jian Ghomeshi was found not guilty in the case Lucy was a part of. Pretty shitty that she would just use this case against Bubbles and the show without even attempting to get all the facts first.

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter, Lucy was in my opinion the worst character on that show and really didn't add anything. Season 11 will just be better without her.

15. jorbjorb

7 rings

I think she's a big part of the show. I'm curious to see how TPB will make her exit look on season 11.

16. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Probably leave Ricky and run off with some man like George Green, same way they have always limited her role would be my guess.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Lucy's character is only good in relation to the other characters (mainly the men she's sleeping with at the time). On her own, Lucy is pretty worthless to the show. I could see a plot line where she runs off or something. Maybe she'll run off after Julian, but only Julian will return?!?!

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

fair enough haha

19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Going to see Randy and Lahey live tonight. So pumped.

20. jorbjorb

7 rings

renewed for season 11!

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yup, started shooting last week. Can't wait

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'll keep watching for as long as they keep making them.

23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

goddamn shithawks all over the place

24. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Ha. They're already coming back. Just saw them back in April and while the show itself wasn't anything more than the two of them acting dumb, I had a pretty great time having some drinks with the boys. I might have to go again.