Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tragedy Girls (Oct 20, 2017) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 12, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

upload_2017-9-12_22-23-28.png

Sadie and McKayla are two social-media obsessed best friends who will stop at nothing to build their online following. The self-titled “Tragedy Girls” kidnap Lowell, an unambitious local serial killer, and force him to mentor them into modern horror legends by committing murders to blow up on the internet. As the bodies fall, the girls become national news and panic in their small town hits a fever pitch — just then, Lowell escapes! Now with the local Sheriff closing in and their relationship on the rocks, the girls must rethink their plan before they find themselves the latest victims of their own killing spree.

2. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

this sounds great

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks awesome.

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

OhTheWater likes this.
  6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

looks good

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

8. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Dario Arpeggio

Only halfway through but this is perfect lol

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Man, this had so many things that I loved in it. Closing it out with that Elliphant song was perfect.

Didn't even realize the leads were both X-Men. lol

Contender likes this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

hey this is on Hulu now guys!

Contender likes this.
  11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

My partner and I just watched this after being unable to find something to watch. This is exactly what I’m into.

I noticed the X-men connection right away, and loved the inclusion of Craig.