Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Toy Story 4 (Josh Cooley, June 21, 2019) Movie • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Nov 12, 2018.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Would've loved for audiences to see Kitbull on the big screen. AKA if you haven't watched this short, do so now and you too will be reduced to a puddle

3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Bummer, I love those shorts.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Olaf killed the shorts tbh

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I was gonna say

6. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

well I'm not going to see this if there's no fuckin short.

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I never knew about that Olaf featurette. What a weird move haha especially for an already-long movie for little kids who don't always have the longest attention spans.

I saw it caused Coco to start 40 minutes after the time posted on the tickets. I would be livid.

8. CobraKidJon

it was even worse because like two weeks after the movie came out the short was put on TV as a special.

it made no sense.

Zilla and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. Seeing this on Thurs. Gonna try to rewatch Toy Story 3 sometime beforehand.

10. JM95

Trusted

I've rarely been so nervous about a film. The first three are perfect. I so want this to be great too.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

The Good Dinosaur is a beautiful film visually, and hit me right in the feels more than any other Pixar film.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. So I actually decided to rewatch the whole trilogy. Started with the first one last night and folks, I did not realize how ingrained in my head this movie was in my childhood. Every scene, every line, and every visual felt familiar and iconic even though I hadn't seen this movie in probably over a decade at least. Such a perfect movie from start to finish.

13. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I've never cared for the second one :teethsmile:

14. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I never saw it until my late twenties and didn't really care for it. If I had seen it when it first came out, maybe it would hit me a different way

quietwords likes this.
  15. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Same! I realized I never saw it when they released the Blu Rays before the third one, so I bought it.
    It was... fine.

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I watched the trilogy beforehand too. Not as pregame for the 4th, but just so I could know them one last time as a perfect trilogy before any potential taint happens. I really wasn't expecting reception to be as positive as it is

17. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Doing a Child's Play/Toy Story 4 double feature on Sunday.

18. Toy story 2 is the weakest of the three but still very good. So many good jokes and moments.

Zurg, Mr potato Head shitting himself, buzz vs buzz, the old guy from that one Pixar chess short was cool, etc

disambigujason and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Tomorrow night.

I agree on the perfect trilogy thing, but if this movie can capture the emotion of the 3rd, and bring a new closure...I'm happy.

20. [​IMG]

Why I loved the second one.

21. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  22. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I didn’t, and I didn’t see Toy Story 2 until I was an adult. Thanks for nothing, parents!

23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

What's the Toy Story 2 game where you have to jump around the luggage conveyor and sometimes the suitcases pop open?

24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Weird to think that Toy Story 2 is old enough to have a game on the first PlayStation.

25. CobraKidJon

forky really going to be the star of this movie huh