Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Toy Story 4 (Josh Cooley, June 21, 2019) Movie • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Man the only thing I caught was the soda pop cap from Up

2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Did Pixar or anyone ever confirm that was her? Because the one from 3 is definitely not the same as 4. TS4 Boo looks a lot younger, and more like she did in M,Inc. I think she might have even been in the same outfit.

3. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I don't think they ever did. They just love the enjoyment of people finding easter eggs without confirming them.

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

just saw this and absolutely loved it - actual tears of laughter during all key and peele scenes.

Mrplum5089 and imthesheriff like this.
  5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Key and Peele wanting to attack the lady for the key was gold all 3 times.

6. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

The K&P scene during the credits was hilarious too.

Zilla and Mrplum5089 like this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

even though i knew it kept happening I still was laughing a bunch

imthesheriff likes this.
  8. bluecharliedeltaecho Jul 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    bluecharliedeltaecho

Regular

x

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn

10. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

He's trash

fastlife likes this.
  11. :anguish:

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

This was nice. It felt very different from the other 3 for me, I don’t know why. Key and Peele were hilarious.

I thought the ending was very rushed. Yeah maybe it would have been cheap and cliche to drag out the goodbyes and make me cry a lot but Woody being separated from the gang and not having long goodbyes with Rex or Ham or Slink bothers me a bit.

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also felt so bad for the dude that just wanted a high five. Glad I stuck around after the credits

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh also the most underrated line from this is definitely “the panic is attacking me!”

15. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Definitely need to see this again because I don't remember a lot of it

we showed up to the drive-in theater an hour and a half early by mistake and started drinking so I was a few beers deep by the time this actually started. i'm a monster

16. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I fucking loved this, it was superb

bluecharliedeltaecho likes this.
  17. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Finally saw this... it was fine? I dunno. Woody leaving was so set up so early that it just didn’t hold much weight for me when it finally happened. That, combined with him barely interacting with all of his friends just kind of cheapened the farewell for me. Woody has always been the main toy, but everyone else felt important. This was a Woody movie with some light support from the normal crew.

I dunno. I guess it just didn’t really work for me overall. Did enjoy most of the Key and Peele stuff. Keanu was fun. Glad Gabby had a happy ending.

18. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Never knew the background behind TS2, this was so intriguing yet frightening to watch

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Running this poll out of curiosity. I think the first one is still my favorite, but I've enjoyed all of them a ton.

PauLo likes this.
  20. I haven't watched Toy Story 2 since it came out, but right now I feel like 4 was my least favorite. It was good but it didn't touch 3 (or 1, obviously) for me.

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I liked 4 a good amount when I saw it in theaters but I kinda forgot it existed until this thread was bumped

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  22. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I enjoyed this. The magic of the older films in the series is still there but sometimes it also felt pointless? It also seemed like a lot of the characters hardly interacted. I don’t know. It’s good but was there a need for another after 3? Pixar has no trouble writing great original films.

23. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Rewatched this last night and it was just as good as I remembered on first viewing. Easily the funniest of the series and I think it’s messaging is just as good, if not better, than some of the others. Can definitely see it becoming my second favorite after 1.

Zilla likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Still haven't seen this and I can't believe it still doesn't seem available for renting yet. I only see options to buy for $19.99

25. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Check again on Tuesday

RyanPm40 likes this.