Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread Tour • Page 400

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 10, 2023.

1. I saw Nelly and Janet a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

showing up right when the set starts and making it to the front anyway >>>

digitalbath and manoverboard365 like this.
  3. Mtlman1331

Trusted

IMG_1015.png IMG_1016.png

people are very very angry, went from 55 bands to 35. Many of which remaining are the locals acts

4. thatwasamoment

Since '06

My favorite thing is watching campers hold onto a barricade spot for hours just for the band to start, the pit opens up, and those campers end up in the back real quick.

sleon.518 likes this.
  5. Tifoil

ñ

6. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I didn’t realize people bought camping packages. They just straight up fucking these people over

7. sleon.518

idk man

There were people who were showing up to TSSF's gold sounds show at 11:00 AM when they were told not to line up before 6:00 PM people just don't listen to anything

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

camp flog gnaw selling out in 2 hours is still crazy to me

Tyler fans really are die hards

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The CFG lineups are always AMAZING too.

digitalbath and twisterman2006 like this.
  10. Azz

Regular

Gutted for thoses who had booked flights, hotels, coaches and trains for this

Screenshot_20240628_123740_Instagram.jpg

11. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

If you swapped out DK and Black Flag for literally anybody else this would actually be a pretty cool, fun festival bill. Seeing Alkaline Trio share the stage with T.S.O.L. is a lowkey bucketlist item for me.

333 GANG likes this.
  12. sam_might_say

The intrusive whisper fascinates me

Crazy to see them branch out into other states now. But I imagine they got fucked this year because of NOFX’s final shows

alkalinexandy likes this.
  13. m32137

Regular

It’s also the same day as SoCo’s Orlando show. Though I doubt the overlap is that big.

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

15. sam_might_say

The intrusive whisper fascinates me

What was the lineup? I can’t find anything on their socials

16. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Looks like Sick Of It All cancelled their European tour this summer. Lou's got a tumor in his esophagus that needs treatment... Hopefully he gets better soon.

17. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Expanding to doing the fest twice a year was not what anyone wanted. Once a year was fine and successful

theasteriskera and 333 GANG like this.
  18. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I'm not sure of the full line-up but one of them was definitely the Menzingers and Catbite.

My guess is that it has less to do with the bands and more to do with the price of the ticket, people doing other shit in the middle of the summer, etc.

EDIT: Okay, I guess it's a bit weaker than the year before headliner wise...

19. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Menzingers
    Catbite
    Shwayze
    Fortunate Youth
    Wide Eyed Kids
    Bad Cop Bad Cop

20. 333 GANG

ACAB

They did it a little differently this year. They had spring sessions back in April with Goldfinger, Hot Mulligan, etc. Then they were supposed to have these summer sessions that are now canceled. All I remember for these was The Menzingers, Bad Cop Bad Cop, and Catbite

edit: beaten above

21. TDenverFan

Regular

Sucks, but I appreciate that they were transparent about the reason (poor ticket sales), and at least gave everyone ~2 weeks notice. That's probably about as well as you can cancel a festival.

22. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Update to the capulet fest they have now announced that the first two days will be at the Webster utilizing both stages, but Sunday will only be on the upstairs stage that is a 250 cap room….250 cap room. Now I’m sure it sold like shit but I’m positive they sold more than 250 passes, so help me figure this out.

twisterman2006 likes this.
  23. Tifoil

ñ

The parking/camping situation also seems bad. Like how are they going to fit tour buses, 10 RVs for campers plus all the cars from the fans.

I dont know how the parking situation is around Webster but people are not happy in the comments.

Screenshot_20240628_113753_Facebook.jpg

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Basically all the Sunday headliners bailed (Alesana, Nothing More, Senses Fail) so now Taproot & Lacey Sturm are the biggest names on the bill, and they're probably banking on no one caring enough to come.

25. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I assume people were camping in an actual campground area and are now in a parking lot?