Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 891

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

2. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

that TMP tour better have a Minnesota date at the end. They can't have their own tour not come here!

3. Mtlman1331

Trusted

There are rumors going around of a big package tour this summer involving some older metal core acts. Not sure how many bands will be involved but heard Atreyu and Norma Jean’s names been thrown around.

SaveTheEarth and bwh0005 like this.
  4. chris_williams67

Regular

Could be the tour that underoath is on

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The Richmond date is the same night that Jawbreaker is in DC! That sucks.

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Death cab for cutie summer tour dates are popping up

7. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I would buy a ticket for an Underoath/Norma Jean/Atreyu tour so fast. Add in a The Bled reunion, FFAF, and Oh Sleeper and I'd go to multiple dates. The 2007 scene kid in me is melting .

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  8. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

i'd love it if it were the us version of the death to false metal that darkest hour/unearth/misery signals have been doing in canada and europe...atreyu would really take the wind out of my lead sails.

9. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

[​IMG]

This answers part of the question

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  10. SomeGuyNamedMike

The Real Dirty Dan.

I’m sure Norma Jean/Atreyu are a thing, but what’s up with BTBAM? I know they all toured together way back in the day, but it’s been a while since BTBAM toured with a group of 2000s metalcore bands.

Plus, BTBAM/Norma/Atreyu are playing another festival together two weeks prior to this one.

11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Man if Funeral For A Friend ever reunited I would be in heaven. Devastated I didn't get into them until 2 years ago.

JaggySnake83 and SaveTheEarth like this.
  12. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

13. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

YOB is so fucking out of place on that lineup. I love it though.

14. King Chevy7

Regular

Oh sleeper has different plans. Not on the Atreyu tour if that’s real.

15. bwh0005

[]

oh my, headliner or supporting slot?

16. King Chevy7

Regular

Headliner

17. bwh0005

[]

Hell yes, I saw them at a tiny ass dive bar in Pensacola, Fl back in 2017. I am so excited.

King Chevy7 likes this.
  18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Tonight's show is going well, Capstan were cool. ACB is soundchecking rn. Will update later

19. sixfeetlive

The Maine/Grayscale tour announced tomorrow

20. bkaeser93

Trusted

Source? Hoping they hit Florida.

21. sixfeetlive

In Milwaukee last month Pat told me + some others outside they had a headliner right after the TBS tour that was hitting east coast dates and at the afterparty last night told some people in my group dates are coming Monday with Grayscale.

Morgan likes this.
  22. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Has to be a short run or b/c markets since The Maine is on that Taking Back Sunday tour.

23. meggers

Trusted

Pat said early May mostly B markets not a long tour. Sounded like no east coast.

24. sixfeetlive

Yeah, from what I remember it was a short tour starting right after TBS and ending May 31st, but I’m pretty sure he said east coast dates were coming. Could be different tours ?

25. meggers

Trusted

Yeah there’s a summer tour coming after the TBS tour. This one with Grayscale is just B/C market places.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.