Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 816

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Can confirm. Lived in Gainesville for four years. It rules.

theasteriskera likes this.
  2. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I’ve been to Florida only once in my life. I never realized until l went that Orlando isn’t as big as I made it to be, and that there are much bigger areas of Florida...

3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Orlando is just conveniently located. 2 hours from Tampa, 2 hours from Jax, 2 hours from Gainesville, 3 hours from west palm, 4 hours from Miami.

4. State Champs are playing The Finer Things in full in Asbury Park 12/28 and Clifton Park 12/29.

5. rbarlyo

wawa defender

6. emlantzy

Regular

u rly think i wouldnt be there tft rly is That Album

rbarlyo likes this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

8. bkaeser93

Trusted

Lake Buena Vista is Orlando. The three major cities that bands come to our Fort Launderdale/Miami (its the same area you can even throw West Palm, Lake Worth in with that area) Orlando, and Tampa then Jacksonville is a little less visited. Typically bands come to Tampa, Orlando and Miami and if they skip Tampa or Orlando they will come on their next tour but Silverstein always skips Tampa. I can’t remember the last time they have headlined here.

9. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I think the last time Silverstein played Tampa that wasn't Warped is supporting Blessthefall on the Hollow Bodies tour.

bkaeser93 likes this.
  10. himynameisdakota

Regular

The last time I saw Silverstein headline in the Tampa area was in 2010 on the ‘scream it like you mean it tour’ and I honestly can’t think of another time they’ve headlined since.

bkaeser93 likes this.
  11. bkaeser93

Trusted

I honestly think that was the last time they headlined here and before that I think was a coheadliner with Chiodos and Alesana, Escape The Fate, and A Skylit Drive as support in 08 or 09 can’t remember the year. Went to both shows. It’s really sad they don’t headline here. I know Orlando isn’t far but always something comes up where I can’t go to their show.

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

13. red8ge

Regular

book them yourself

14. Morgan

Morgan

State champs at HOI in Asbury Park is going to sell out in about 10 minuets

rbarlyo likes this.
  15. emlantzy

Regular

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

alkalinexandy and Daniel182 like this.
  17. rbarlyo

wawa defender

im so tired can someone snoop and find out if trash boat is on this

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Gonna hit the first date of that as it is tour

19. ComplexDivide7

20. darkstorms139

Regular

Would've thought if they were, then they would've been announced today with the tour.

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Ben said that the only band on this bill they've toured with before was a band on Warped, so it's very possible

23. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Isn't the Subterranean small for this kind of show? I would expect HOB or Metro for this

24. Joshua

Regular

They don't have a huge draw in the US, last time they headlined here they played 150-400 cap places and didn't sell any of them out

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Really hope the rest of the support is good for that As It Is tour, because so far it isn't a priority. Trash Boat or SharpTooth would probably make me bite.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.