Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 520

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Last time UØ played Portland it was at a 1500 cap room, and ABR has played at the same 1400 cap venue the past couple times they came. Both of them sold both venues out. They could absolutely do a co-headliner, but Underøath would probably close each night. But honestly I think Underøath will probably want to do their own headliner. Maybe something like Underøath/Fit For A King/Silent Planet/'68? Memphis May Fire still haven't announced whatever tour it was they said they had to announce, so it could be with them (unfortunately).

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Give me an Underoath / Every Time I Die tour or give me death.

Taco-King, Morgan, bachna84 and 12 others like this.
  3. himynameisdakota

Regular

I’d do very bad things for a UO/ETID/Norma Jean tour or a UO/ABR coheadliner with Norma Jean opening

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

lol look what i started. but whatever tour underoath gives us in the fall im guessing they will do a full usa run in the fall will be epic. when they played riot fest they had a massive crowd and they sold out a 2500 cap venue for the rebirth tour. i would love to see if they could come to chicago and sell out the aragon which holds 5k

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

I honestly was hoping that Underoath might do something with the tenth anniversary of Lost in the Sound, but with the new record coming out, it feels unlikely now.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

since you brought up 10 year shows. i wish rise against would pull a trio and do a week in Chicago of all their albums. or do a 10 year tour for appeal to reason

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Fuuuuck. I wasn't even thinking about ETID. Maybe Underøath/Every Time I Die/Silent Planet/'68 tour? There's been a lot in the Christian Metalcore scene that has came up since UØ left and they're going to want to probably bring up one of those newer up and coming bands.

8. Cmoney86

Trusted

tho the super hardcore rise against fan in me would love to see a The Sufferer & the Witness full album tour. anything that involves their first 4 albums in full id be down for. but i never see them doing it as they dont play anything of rpm or Siren Song of the Counter Culture well maybe a song or 2 of Siren Song of the Counter Culture but rpm is like a dead album to them now which is sad cuz its such a banger

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

aftershock fest just shared a video for their lineup reveal date and soad is playing in it so it looks like system of a down is headlining after shock 2018

10. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I know that SOAD usually falls into the category of "we're doing a date at a festival only" for their touring for a year, but I really hope this leads to a US tour.

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

they need to come back to Chicago lol i could see them playing riot fest or Chicago open air. the ultimate surprise would them headlining a day of lolla. but yes they need to do a proper us headline tour just like rammstein did last year

12. andysoto523

Regular

Was just gonna post this. I'm super stoked on it.

13. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Summer Slaughter normally hits up 1,000 cap venues. BTBAM are doing a co-headlining tour this spring, so they're out. Gojira are too big for this, so they're out, too. The Black Dahlia Murder headlined last year's Summer Slaughter, so they're also out. I can easily see Napalm Death as the headliner, though.

14. bkaeser93

Trusted

A Underoath tour with Beartooth/The Amity Affliction/Like Moths To Flames would be sweet

King Chevy7, Morgan and ABRfan3295 like this.
  15. btr

Trusted Supporter

5 Seconds of Summer dates

3/20 - Stockholm, SE @ Debaser Strand
    3/23 - Antwerp, BE @ Trix
    3/24 - Cologne, DE @ Gloria
    3/26 - Amsterdam, NL @ Melkweg
    3/29 - Milan, IT @ Fabrique|
    4/4 - Paris, FR @ Yoyo
    4/5 - London, UK @ Heaven
    4/8 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
    4/9 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
    4/10 - Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore Silver Spring
    4/12 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
    4/13 - Toronto, ON @ The Danforth Music Hall
    4/15 - Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater
    4/16 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues Chicago
    4/18 - Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom
    4/19 - Dallas, TX @ House of Blues Dallas
    4/21 - Houston, TX @ House of Blues Houston
    4/23 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Van Buren
    4/25 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Belasco Theater
    4/26 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues San Diego
    4/27 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
    5/2 - Singapore, Singapore @ Capitol Theatre
    5/24 - Sydney, Australia @ Metro
    5/29 - Melbourne, Australia @ 170 Russell
    6/4 - Mexico City, Mexico @ Lunario Del Auditorio Nacional
    6/6 - Sao Paolo, Brazil @ Cine Joia

michael_gatto likes this.
  16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

What a huge drop off in venue size for them.

tyler2tall likes this.
  17. ALT/MSC/FAN

Wasn't that band playing amphitheaters just a couple years ago?

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

Maybe they're lowballing it since it's been three years since their last album? Crazy that they'd go from 15,000+ cap venues to those rooms. I still assume these shows will sell out super quickly.

19. Theemoflamingo

Regular

20k capacity to 1k in minnesota

tyler2tall and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Jesus, the Varsity in MN is 962 capacity

They Headlined the 18,000 Capacity Xcel Energy Center 2 years in a row on the SGFG cycle

21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

they go from playing a 20000 capacity arena in London to a 1200 capacity club... Wow

22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

these will prob sell out quickly, these shows are super soon so it could just be a small venue run to get the buzz back then a big stadium tour fall/next year if they blow back up? the new generation of teens probably doesn't even know who they are at this point

23. btr

Trusted Supporter

This new record will make or break the rest of their career. New song is up now as well.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Those shows are gonna sell out instantly. This is meant to be a hype tour, get their name back out there, and then they'll have a bigger tour soon. Not sure they'll be back to amphitheaters or anything, but 5-10k venues.

emlantzy likes this.
  25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Damn, this new 5SOS song sounds pretty good

They sound like a real grown-up pop act instead of some teenage punk kids whining with guitars blaring and relying on the producer to do most of the work.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.