Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 519

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. red8ge

Regular

counterparts and vein are def good, i'm just surprised to see vein to dip their toes into a more metalcore bill

not a bad thing, just thought they were really pushing the Cool Hardcore Bands Only thing hard

2. I just want the Counterparts headliner to come to a decent venue.

3. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I have no problem with Counterparts...just not a huge fan of them compared to Vein.

4. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

I'd personally love a Counterparts/Knocked Loose/Capsize/Sanction tour

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Nice I saw them last night but definitely craving a headlining set

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  6. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

i'm like 95% sure i've played a show with pussy stench

GEM37 likes this.
  7. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Gojira, Emperor, Between The Buried and Me, The Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Napalm Death, and maybe Intervals? Some of those are long shots but those are the only bands I see likely and that'd be a bad Summer Slaughter lineup.

8. swboyd

^I'd go to that line-up more readily over some of the more recent iterations of Summer Slaughter. I can only see The Faceless, After The Burial, and whatever flavor of the week Sumerian is trying to push on us so many times.

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  9. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

It's not bad by any means, but I do love me some slam and deathcore. Add some of that and it's solid.

10. swboyd

I just don't like slam and deathcore that isn't FFAA or mid-aughts Despised Icon. Personal taste differences FTW.

bstadtfeld likes this.
  11. SomeGuyNamedMike

The Real Dirty Dan.

I doubt TBDM plays again since they headlined last year. BTBAM would make sense with the two albums scheduled for this year.

bstadtfeld likes this.
  12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

hovvdy/half waif tour!!!

Eclipse likes this.
  13. cwhit

[​IMG]

slowheart and Joe4th like this.
  14. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Awesome, might be able to make the Apr 29th date.

15. cwhit

montreal is the best for shows like this, david is one of the best booking people on the entire continent

redwing91007 likes this.
  16. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

The sheer volume of shows around this size make it impossible to see them all haha

17. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

never been to the drake before, definitely tempted to make it out if possible

18. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Yay for the Half Waif tour

19. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

It's likely in the underground. Very cool, chill venue. I saw Laura Stevenson there a couple years ago.

estacey99 likes this.
  20. swboyd

[​IMG]

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

who would be down for a august burns red underoath coheadline tour in the fall with a new album from underoath coming out in april?

22. ADayToFall

That would be cool, are ABR really as big as UO though?

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

they would sell out the enitre tour. and for size wise i think abr has gained a shit ton of new fans with them playing same fests as underoath since underoath has gotten back together

24. ADayToFall

After some thought, you do have a point. ABR's recent tour with Born of Osiris, Erra, and Ocean Grove has done REALLY well in terms of attendance (even my nearest Atlanta date getting an eventual last minute upgrade from The Masquerade to The Tabernacle days before the show). Not to mention, as you said, them together alone could sell out some reasonably bigger venues.

Just throw in a band like Defeater as support and Im fucking going if that ever happens.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

plus underoth alone would sell out. the tour they did for define the great line and theyre only chasing safety was completely sold out., yes i get it was a anniversary tour/reunion tour but it still did amazing. and abrs last tour did farly well its self a lot of dates sold out. Chicago sold out day of or a couple days before

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.