Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. FantasticCams

I agree, but I'd like to dream haha. So many 10 year tours that I know will never happen would be amazing. Nothing could beat an "A Lesson in Romantics" tour.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  2. MegT585

Trusted

I noticed last night a bunch of random Third Eye Blind dates are popping up. Hopefully they announce a full summer tour?

3. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

That makes sense, plus they seem very likely with a new album dropping soon. Lets hope that's true, plus throw in some other heavier bands and it sounds like a solid show.

4. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

[​IMG]

5. AnataFan4Life

Dallas from Nile confirmed that they are on it and that Cannibal Corpse is headlining

6. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Where did you hear this?

7. AnataFan4Life

It's on Metalsucks. He confirmed it in an interview

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Weatherbox is on Triple Crown
    The split was on Topshelf because of You Blew It

9. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

You mean the Sainthood Reps split? I saw that, but the rerelease of Cosmic was on Topshelf. That's what had me wondering.

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Sainthood, that's what I meant, oops. It was the Chris Farren/You Blew It split.
    They have a partnership with Topshelf but they're definitely on Triple Crown

11. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Gotcha. Ah, well. I can dream!

12. Thechickenbandit

Rings of saturn, The browning and, lorna shore just announced a summer tour.

13. Matthew

Regular

Architects are teasing a tour announcement for next week.

y2jayjk likes this.
  14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This June, Tsunami Bomb returns to Texas! Featuring the original keyboard driven line-up with new vocalist Kate Jacobi! Details & Ticket links below!

Friday, 6/24/16 - Eastdown Warehouse Houston, TX
    Tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2542902
    Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1750964215189791/

Saturday, 6/25/16 - The Sidewinder Austin, TX
    Tickets: https://sidewinder.queueapp.com/events/20725
    Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1369045743121321/

Sunday, 6/26/16 - The Korova San Antonio, TX
    Tickets: Tsunami Bomb - Tickets - The Korova - San Antonio, TX, June 26, 2016 | Ticketfly
    Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/427274524109396/

Pick up a copy of the new early years collection, "Trust No One" out now on Kung Fu Records. Pick it up at your favorite local record store, favorite online music store, or at tsunamibomb.bandcamp.com!

www.tsunamibomblives.com

15. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

In more Summer Slaughter news, they hinted at more bands last night of Facebook and the hints were for the bands Carnifex, Suffocation, Revocation, and Krisiun. I'd imagine the rest of the lineup to be hinted at this week and announced next week.

16. MarkJ801

Regular

I just have no interest in a Tsunami Bomb reunion without Agent M.

17. AnataFan4Life

If all of the hinted bands are playing, this year is gonna be a good one.

18. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Another hint was dropped last night for Ingested and Slaughter To Prevail. Assuming that's the full lineup, it's going to be a sick year and I hope I can find someone to go with.

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

My friend saw Good Charlotte in DC. The band announced that they will be doing a US tour this fall. I'm assuming they will wait until after Warped Tour to officially announce it.

redwing91007 likes this.
  21. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

[​IMG]

22. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I might make the trip up to Long Island for that Terror tour. I already took that whole week off for Warped anyway.

23. btr

Trusted Supporter

Turnover is announcing a tour soon. Not sure if they're headlining, but they just played a show in my area and the promoters posted on Instagram saying "Another visit from them coming soon..."

24. Turntstile

I was coming to this thread to post about this, I saw them last weekend and they said they would be back in the Fall. The tour that they're on right now ends tonight so that could possibly be announced soon.

25. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Starting to fill out my June-Dec tour schedule. Turnover would be a great addition.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.