Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 431

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. himynameisdakota

Regular

I'll never understand why ADTR continues to support FIR

Skoke, natesmith083, rbarlyo and 6 others like this.
  2. tshreve

Metalicca

Okay I may be an idiot but why is ADTR represented by a bald eagle

3. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

$$$
    Falling In Reverse is absolutely the worst band in the scene (from my standpoint) but they make money unfortunately.

rbarlyo likes this.
  4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

They use it a lot in their merch and logos. That's really all I could guess.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Huh... I always just assumed Papa Roach was the bigger band between these two?

6. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Maybe 4-5 years ago. A Day To Remember seems to get bigger with ever album. Papa Roach, while big, hasn't really increased in size since Metamorphosis.

7. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Yep, glad I caught Prada on this last tour. Cool that papa roach is on this though.

8. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Eh, I'm not going to let Falling in Reverse ruin my chances at seeing ADTR headline and see Papa Roach and TDWP. Plus I think there was supposed to be one more band too. Maybe we can get lucky and FIR will only be on half of this and then another band on the other half.

jordanjohnson09 and ryanfears like this.
  9. Unfortunately, the rumor is that the other band is Pierce the Veil :(

10. himynameisdakota

Regular

Even PTV is better than FIR

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

I was really excited that PTV is on the other half of this until I remembered they have a member with allegations too.

12. Cgarnsay

Trusted

The allegations from "ten years ago" have "proof" from an app that was only launched 5 years ago. The one girl was really full of shit.

With that being said, I can't really stand Pierce the Veil, but they don't deserve the hate.

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

What do you mean "ten years ago have proof from an app that was only launched 5 years ago". She says they met on Myspace, which has been a site since 2003?

Believe what you want, but it's important to not immediately think all accusers are lying when a vast majority of the time they aren't.

14. emlantzy

Regular

Don't know if it means much or even anything but someone just tweeted Derek from State Champs and told him to take Grayscale on tour with them and he replied with "We will". I'm thinking they could be opening for the US tour Champs has planned for next year

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

I assume that's a fall tour? I take it they're recording a new record in the Spring, then Warped in the Summer (speculation, but it seems likely), then this tour in the fall?

16. emlantzy

Regular

They actually just finished recording their new record, Tony said they're doing UK/EU early next year and I heard something about a May/June US run for them too but I'm not too sure how solid that info is.

17. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

So I don't think that the ADTR tour is going to be a FTWHH tour like I've seen others speculate, but the fact that it's called the 15 Years In The Making Tour makes me think it'll have some throwbacks/play at least a song or two from each album.

18. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I could see them playing You Should Have Killed Me and The Danger In Starting A Fire.

19. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

There's no shot at a FTWHH tour but I wouldn't be surprised if they played more than just Panhandle. I can see 2012, Danger, Monument and A Shot in the Dark also being played. If they bust out any Treason songs, it'll definitely be You Should've Killed Me and (maybe) 1958.

Emokid79 likes this.
  20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Most of the time they definitely are not lying, but the video app that the screenshots came from... there was also various other things that happened in this story that was heavily inconsistent

21. xthisislove

Regular

They have the same manager and he kinda throws everyone on the back burner but paramore, adtr and fir

22. chris_williams67

Regular

rbarlyo likes this.
  23. ALT/MSC/FAN

[​IMG]

Skoke and bachna84 like this.
  24. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I would love PTV & FIR to both just go away

estacey99 likes this.
  25. jordanjohnson09

Regular

betty who announced dates. mat kearney announced dates. just now waiting on adtr. march is already looking pretty busy!

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.