Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 429

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Saw Max and Igor 2 summers ago and thought they were great and caught Soulfly at Rockfest this past summer after being a fan growing up so it was cool and a good show. Nile kicks ass tho so for me this is a definite.

redwing91007 likes this.
  2. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]
    Schuba's is one of my favorite venues in the city. I wished they booked more acts I was interested in because the venue itself would never be a deterrent for me attending a show there.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

[​IMG]
    i went to schubas in 2012 for a pitchfork after show, purity ring and born gold, what a fucking show. i was so dead after that, it was like a 22 hour day for me

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

There is nothing I'd love more than the opportunity to shit talk you :heart:

cwhit likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I don't know there's been shows there I'd like to see every once in a while, but it's just never happened for one reason or another. Excited I can now!

6. cwhit

[​IMG]

four piece diet cig whoa

7. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

From the July Talk Facebook page:

[​IMG]

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Joe4th and cwhit like this.
  9. cwhit

more tyler/vince dates popping up, full tour

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wish Vince played with him the other night :tear:

11. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Damn this is coming to an arena in my town

Hopefully I can skip that and they show up at Coachella

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would say it's pretty likely Tyler hits a lot of the major festivals this year

13. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

GEM37 and JaytotheGee like this.
  14. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  15. michael_gatto

Trusted

This is such a great tour! Will definitely make sure to be there

16. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

17. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

Eddie Hermida now

18. emlantzy

Regular

has anyone heard anything about openers for that The Dangerous Summer tour?

19. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

That's an odd one. A fan is saying how much SS saved her life and thanked Eddie for not letting them split after Mitch. Eddie responds by calling her an attention seeker? Shit, I had some guy on Twitter thank my old band for being the reason he started music and it brought me to tears. The LAST thing on my mind was to call this guy an attention seeker. I don't understand what Eddie was trying to accomplish.

20. bennjeff

Regular

Weird that Dashboard couldn't get an updated band photo for that tour poster since the drummer in that one said today that he isn't playing with them going forward but did record the album.

Also can't believe the cap rooms that Diet Cig is playing like others have said. The Cat's Cradle is like a 800 cap and while they were fun the time they opened for The Front Bottoms I'm surprised they pull in that size audience on their own.

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I wonder if they're rotating, or if one is always playing last? If LTJ plays first, I'd totally go to this.

22. Ethan

Math Enthusiast / Bad-Ass M.C.

I’m sure it’ll be LTJ playing last every night cause they’re more of a legacy band than fys

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would much rather them play last so all the bros leave and I can enjoy their set lol

Emokid79 and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  24. emlantzy

Regular

hmm good to know, may have to go to the date in pittsburgh if theyre good enough

25. I'd imagine it's rotating. Surprisingly they have a very similar demographic despite being so different. I'm the only person I know who likes FYS but not LTJ.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.