Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

2. jjnunn118

Don't know any more details but The Ready Set is gonna be doing a headliner in June.

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You're probably thinking that it's too good to be true!

4. jjnunn118

Actually the main thing I was in disbelief about is the fact this is hitting Pasco, Washington. I have a friend in Pasco that I grew up with ironically blasting BOTDF and Brokencyde in our small town.

5. fbrrocks

Trusted

hes coming to ct on may 26 at the space an off day of the emblem 3 tour he is on in may and june. It ends june 18th

6. kidinthebushes Apr 16, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 16, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

I just got to Reggie's to close out Record Store Day. There were a ton of scene kids next door. I looked it up. Bryan Stars and his YouTube friends are here. How is that even a concert?

7. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Woo

8. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Bryan Stars makes cringe worthy "music" now

9. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

I joined AP, AP became this, found out this thread returned, I came back, following now, I have returned

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

11. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Citizen is really solid live

12. AnataFan4Life

Summer Slaughter hinted at Cannibal Corpse, Nile, and After the Burial

13. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Ingested has made hints about touring the US soon, I can see them on it too. That being said, I'm still curious what Despised Icon will be up to this summer because they announced their new album today and they'd be perfect for Summer Slaughter, thus why I had them pegged for the tour.

14. AnataFan4Life

Carnifex's drummer more or less dropped the ball that they are on it too.

15. FantasticCams

I know it's way early, but any chance All Time Low does a "So Wrong, It's Right" ten-year tour next year?

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I would say no, at least to a full tour, but you never know.

17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

~~anything is possible~~

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I think All Time Low is too popular for a 10 year tour.

19. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

JT from Erra had a Reddit AMA recently and said they had a summer tour and fall tour both TBA. Also the All Stars Tour Facebook page shared a photo when they released their album. So Erra for All Stars sounds likely.

20. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I keep on hearing that he did, but I can't find it anywhere. Any link to where he said something or if he deleted it what he said?

21. AnataFan4Life

Someone created a fake lineup on the Honest Album Covers Facebook page, and he said there were some "good guesses". I don't think he would know about the lineup unless they were on it.

22. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Makes sense for sure. I know Carnifex was also one of the bands that were asking people to comment on SS post, saying they wanted them on.

23. korey011

Regular

Yah I'd say they are on. I think this tour will do much better than the previous few years. I could see Attila or Suicide Silence headlining to bring it back to bigger venues. I also can see The Amity Affliction, Stick to your Guns, or Like Moths To Flames as direct support.

24. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I could definitely see a string of shows happening to celebrate.

So happy this thread is back.

25. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I wonder if Mock Orange would tour with Weatherbox. Topshelf Records had music from both artists but it doesn't look like Weatherbox is on their roster. Must have been a one-off.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.