Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 391

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Yeah, everyone in our generation has heard a BFS song and at least knows who they are. Can’t say the same for the aqua bats, but they did have a TV show.

2. TDenverFan

Regular

BFS probably had the biggest crowd at Scranton Warped a few years back. Though they might do better in a festival setting because everyone and their mothers knows 1985 and would at least be down to see 30 minutes of them.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Two completely different crowds. For example we had both of them here and it did about the same amount of people. Aquabats brings a ton of kids and parents though.

So not really sure it would definitely be like 500-1000 people I think

4. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Silverstein/Tonight Alive dates starting to slowly come out. Hope an announcement today.

5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I completely forgot this tour wasn't announced yet.

6. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

The Atlanta date is supposed to go on sale today, so announcement IS today?

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

[​IMG]

9. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

11. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I don't use spotify so I can't see that but I just refuse to believe Issues is playing a 90 minute set with some songs they haven't played since their first ever tour. I want to believe, but wow.

12. emlantzy

Regular

Here's a link to the playlist, you should still be able to see it even if you don't use Spotify:

But yeah the playlist length is 75 minutes and theres 21 songs on it

13. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The Hush Sound announced a show.

Dec 22nd - Thalia Hall, Chicago, IL

troyplaysbass and deadwrong like this.
  14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

15. mmcd323

Regular

thats a throwback holy shit

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well I think I have to go see the Hush Sound, just so I can finally see Wine Red.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's going to be a good winter in Chicago.

That Queens of the Stone Age/Run the Jewels show is going to be insane. Already bought my ticket this morning.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  18. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

The Killers/Franz Ferdinand

19. mmcd323

Regular

[​IMG]

Real Friends + Knuckle Puck holiday show was announced

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

That first night is going to be crazy too. I plan on going all 3 days

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'll probably go to Rise Against too. Haven't decided on Foster the People. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm sure they're fun and Cold War Kids is good too.

I'm still in shock from the QOTSA/RTJ one. Either one of those alone would've thrilled me, but together is going to be such a treat.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  22. SPine

Trusted

Foster was one of my favorite shows I've seen this year. They jam into every song. It's an awesome performance from the band and Mark is a hell of a front-man.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I don't doubt it, but I just really only know Pumped Up Kicks and the other big song. Didn't love the new songs I heard either. Still tempted to go because I've heard good things and I know some friends who will want to go.

24. SPine

Trusted

I had negative feelings towards the new album going into the show. Really enjoy it now after seeing the new songs live. The way they transition new songs into old songs is really cool. They play a lot off the first album, if you can get into that one.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'll have to give them a fair listen (I never truly have). At least they don't have a ton of material so it'll be easy to catch up.

SPine likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.