Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 315

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

All those tours suck

2. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

The Black Dalhia Murder are coming to Canada in October (I think there's a few people on here from Canada). No idea if it's hitting the states as well.
    Edit: It is. Utah has been confirmed by the band.

3. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

As It Is/Waterparks sounds like a good time.

michael_gatto likes this.
  4. fbrrocks

Trusted

5. michael_gatto

Trusted

As It Is/Waterparks would be one hell of a tour. Hope it happens.

6. Counterparts said they have a "stacked" lineup coming back to the US in February 2018.

7. andysoto523

Regular

I really hope the IHW tour is good. I know that they prefer to tour with more "metal and hardcore" side of metalcore bands rather than "scene" type of metalcore bands if that makes sense

8. xthisislove

Regular

Amity's tour they're about to announce here is NOT a headliner or co headliner. Direct support

9. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Just say what it is. Holy shit.

10. korey011

Regular

I could see them supporting August Burns red or Beartooth since they both are playing fall tours

11. xthisislove

Regular

I doubt they'd ever support ABR since they do about the same draws here now with ABR having a little more in some areas. Amity have a tendency to trade off their big Australian tours to artists for us tours.

korey011 likes this.
  12. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

I, Prevail

13. Cgarnsay

Trusted

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  14. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

it's the band Amity is opening for i'm pretty sure.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  15. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

16. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Thank you, was confused by just the banD name being posted

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  17. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Have I Prevail really gotten that big for a band like Amity to direct support them? Wew lmao

18. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Yeah, they had the biggest crowd at Warped besides Beartooth

19. atlas

Trusted

Being As An Ocean/Hundredth are playing a surprise show in Chicago on Tuesday

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I Prevail is the next ADTR. Be prepared.

21. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Please no. I mean realistically I see them getting that big, but if that could not happen that would be fantastic.

King Chevy7 likes this.
  22. Dylan Churchill

I mean they're basically the knock off version of ADTR anyway. Similar artwork between Lifelines and Homesick, same clean/heavy vocals, Blank Space is basically their version of Since U Been Gone cover.

23. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'll never understand why I prevail are so popular. They sound like every other generic post-hardcore band.

24. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Taylor Swift.

That is all.

King Chevy7 likes this.
  25. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

The cover did wonders for them but if we're just going by a random cover song, Our Last Night should be the biggest band in the scene. The fact I Prevail is big is because they broke through other genres like ADTR. I Prevail can easily tour with metalcore bands and then tour with radio rock bands. Plus they have some catchy songs. I've only seen them once (on their tour with Dangerkids) and it was a pretty lackluster show. From what I've been hearing, they've only gotten better. I honestly think if they keep going down this path, they'll easily surpass ADTR in terms of size.

Joshua, emlantzy, korey011 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.