Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 265

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Well this makes Machine Gun Kelly as the opener even more underwhelming.

2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

marsvoltamcr likes this.
  3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder if Joyce Manor will reconsider their stage diving policy for this.

redwing91007 likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

They've actually chilled out a lot on that. When I saw them back in February people were diving and pushing respectfully and Barry did nothing but smile.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm sure they're conscious of people that are stage diving to intentionally hurt people (head walking etc) but I don't think they mind a few here and there anymore.

6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I feel like there will be barriers for a festival but crowd surfing will be a plenty.

7. floralxgreen

Has anyone here been to any of those House of Vans shows before? I'm trying to figure out the RSVP system for the Chicago Lawrence Arms show and it's confusing the shit out of me.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1493949531064.jpg

troyplaysbass and pauljgreco like this.
  9. michael_gatto

Trusted

Saw The Movielife tonight and Vinnie said they have a new record recorded to come out in September and that they'd be touring a bunch coming up. He also said something along the lines of "We should really come back through here and do one of those album shows for This Time Next Year".

Also, here's what they played for anyone interested.

[​IMG]

kyle, kman22, JaytotheGee and 3 others like this.
  10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yeah! Wish I could go to one of the shows this weekend.. Seeing them in a tiny ass venue with The Flatliners sounds like the best time. I hope I get to see them before the end of the year

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Lucky Boys Confusion is doing a 20th anniversary show.

12. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

One of my high school teachers got me into Lucky Boys Confusion. He used to see me wear blink 182 and MCR shirts to school and recommended them to me. I am forever grateful.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  13. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

We may be getting West Coast Vanna farewell dates sometime soon. Davey Muise reply to someone on Instagram: "what if I told you, everyone should just wait for a second "

14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Fit For A King co-headliner in the fall, announced after Warped. Ryan didn't specify who (it was on the Warped Facebook live stream). Possible Spring headliner if the fall co-headline goes well attendance wise.

15. andysoto523

Regular

Gonna take a guess and say the other band is Silent Planet.

16. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Are they at the same level of popularity? It wouldn't surprise me if they toured together, but I don't know if Silent Planet is at the same level as FFAK. I'm hoping that they co-headline with someone who isn't in the Christcore scene (not that it's a bad scene, just want variety). Volumes/FFAK would be a really great bill.

17. andysoto523

Regular

To be honest I haven't seen either band live yet (will change that at Warped this year) but I was assuming they were based off their positions on tours.

18. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I can't be sure in FFAK's case (only ever seen them support) but last time Silent Planet came to Portland headlining the venue was a 260 capacity. I think FFAK is bigger though. Maybe it's a co-headline with Northlane, they have said they are touring the United States. Also have fun seeing FFAK and Silent Planet, both are in my top 5 live metalcore bands.

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Really cool tour coming Monday

20. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Genre hint?

Morgan likes this.
  21. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

FFAK-Volumes/Silent Planet/Backwordz would be nice

I don't know if Like Moths To Flames are on the same level as FFAK at the moment, but I think them co-headlining can work too.

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

23. Morgan

Morgan

Have they been on any recent tours?

24. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I'm dying for a Menzingers tour that comes to Portland.

25. andysoto523

Regular

In Hearts Wake is another band that is touring in the fall. No idea with who though.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.