Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 2479

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Man the AFS show here starts at 8PM on a Sunday night. Who could possibly think that’s a good idea? There’s absolutely no reason they can’t start that show an hour earlier lol

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

WTDWYAD is the most popular album for sure, but most older fans would agree that Dream To Make Believe is their best and favorite album

Emokid79 and CuttingMyFingersOff like this.
  3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'm already trying to figure out how I can get to like 7 dates of the Dream to Make Believe Tour & I just found out about it like 15 minutes ago

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

What To Do is 100x better than Dream to Make Believe, imo. I don't even recall liking that album. Adored WTDWYAD.

5. adcatalano

Regular

Could never get into dream to make believe (listened to what to do first). Hopefully they have a solid encore since it’s only 40 minutes long. But what a perfect lineup

6. thatwasamoment

Since '06

Ima sing every goddamn word to Dream to Make Believe. What a sick tour for the elder emos

7. bradsonemanband Jul 26, 2023
    (Last edited: Jul 26, 2023)
    I listen to DTMB waaaay more than WTDWYAD, and I love both albums.

I had the original leaked/unmastered version of DTMB and I blasted that shit soooo much before the album even came out haha. My little brother and I would get in our mom's Astro van, crank the treble and bass knobs up all the way, and blast those unmastered versions, and it sounded so fucking good. We'd tell our mom we were taking the van just to go down the street to the grocery store to get a 25 cent can of Shasta, but then we'd drive around the block a few times just so we could listen to the whole album. And we'd get back and our mom would be like "I thought you were only going to the grocery store" and we could say "that's the only place we went!" haha

8. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Yeah big fan of both. I remember I got an AFS at hot topic once that had “dream to make believe” in French on it and my mom was pissed because she was like “YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT SAYS? WHAT IF YOURE RUNNING AROUND WITH CURSE WORDS” and so I went to borders and found a French dictionary and figured out it was DTMB. Fun times.

9. thatwasamoment

Since '06

Legit my cry for AFS. So many of those songs pull on my lil heartstrings

10. himynameisdakota

Regular

STYG / Comeback Kid / Spirit World / Orthodox

riotspray and ABRfan3295 like this.
  11. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Would totally go to that STYG tour, but it’s the same night as TWY. Lame!

12. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

IMG_0125.jpeg

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

That Armor For Sleep/Early November/Spill Canvas announcement made me cream my pants.

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

these emo night tours charging like $20 a head are wild

thatwasamoment likes this.
  15. so that's what that smell is

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The fact that the Yellowcard tour was probably $5-10 more per ticket so the Chainsmokers-lite bros could hit play on a playlist and dance around in between bands still makes my blood boil

17. I'm actually pretty stoked for that! I'll probably just catch the DJ set and bounce, honestly.

(not honestly)

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  18. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

During WTDWYAD they were encoring with 3 DTMB songs then Williamsburg, but that was before the new album came out. I couldn't even begin to guess what that encore will look like!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. somethingwitty

Trusted

The fact that they got paid to press play on a laptop at both Coachella and Bonnaroo this year was insulting to actual artists.

20. Tifoil

ñ

They will be at Lollapalooza too

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Tifoil likes this.
  22. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

theasteriskera likes this.
  23. a lack of color

Regular

Not that this matters, but the Emo Night playing those festivals is not the same one doing the Yellowcard tour

24. Tifoil

ñ

PTV Chicago show sold out and 2nd show added

FB_IMG_1690404345229.jpg

Brent likes this.
  25. heaththehorizon

Regular

Not to defend emo nite cause I can’t stand them but, I caught a few minutes at Bonnaroo out of morbid curiosity and they were actually remixing songs and had stage production. Wasn’t my thing but was much different than the standard *plays misery business on spotify* emo nite

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.