Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 235

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Choking Victim in Chicago on May 16. Concord Music Hall.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

System of a Down and Code Orange are playing a string shows together overseas:

06/01 Zurich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion
    06/07 Nancy, France @ Open Air Zenith
    06/12 Prague, Czech Republic @ 02 Arena
    06/13 Berlin, Germany @ Wuhlheide
    06/14 Hamburg, Germany @ Barclaycard Arena
    06/20 Nimes, France @ Nimes Festival

That's HUGE for Code Orange. I'm not sure how big they are in other countries but good for them. I was hoping this was in the US when I first saw the article headline and hoped it was coming close to me. I guess not, lol.

3. simonthebutler

Regular

To the White House!!!!

tdlyon likes this.
  4. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

France is only, what, a 10 hour plane ride from Ohio? haha

Contender likes this.
  5. TMS2787

Trusted

Something like that! Haha. I'll just go the BMV now and start the process of a rushed passport for this tour. Lol.

6. Behind the Barricade

That's the spirit! You got more than 2 months to save up and get everything settled. Here's what you do: you get an early flight out of Ohio the day before. You get to France early the day of the show. Look around, get touristy, go to the show, enjoy yourself, head back to the airport and get a flight back the next day around 7am. You'll be tired as hell but the time difference shouldn't mess you up too badly since it's 6 hours ahead.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Anybody want a Live Nation $5 Concert Cash code? It must be redeemed by June 30.

I'm not planning on buying any tickets anytime soon, so I'd rather it go to somebody that could use it.

EDIT: It's gone

8. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Dibs, need to get my Matchbox 20 tickets!

9. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I'll message you the code

10. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Didn't someone mention a Wage War headliner? I'm intrigued

King Chevy7 and Chinesefood like this.
  11. Chinesefood

Regular

S. P. I. R. I. T. Spirit. Let's hear it.

Daniel182 likes this.
  12. Behind the Barricade

Well THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Chinesefood likes this.
  13. riseagainst4L

Regular

Yeah I did, all I know is the support bands and that it's summer I don't know if it's regional or full US

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1490806442723.jpg

15. fbrrocks

Trusted

PVRIS is the next feee Steve Madden event @MusicHallofWB it's sometime next month they had posters up for it I have one and the free tickets when released they go by asap n sell out

Steve Madden Music’s 2017 Concert Series, which will feature an up-and-coming artist or band every month through July. I forgot who else was doing it cuz they had posters at venue with the names

16. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

For those in the Chicago area, just saw PWR BTTM and Ratboys will be playing Wicker Park Fest

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Anyone ever been to WPF? I almost went two years ago because I was in town for Warped that weekend, but we decided to just head home.

18. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

I've been the past couple years. The lineups are always good and it's a cool neighborhood. My biggest regret is having a work meeting the night PUP played last year; the fest got rained out but they played a free show at the Beat Kitchen later that night.

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  19. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

PUP getting rained out was lame, but at least I got to see a bit of Diet Cig.

20. Behind the Barricade

I remember going to the one with Glassjaw and Balance and Composure a few years back. That was a lot of fun! Is PVRIS the next one in April?

21. fbrrocks

Trusted

yes and the first one of the year was Marian hill last night
    here is the poster i got about it

22. Behind the Barricade

Awesome! I was looking to go to the Marian Hill show last night since tickets were only $14 on StubHub. Hopefully I get lucky with PVRIS.

fbrrocks likes this.
  23. fbrrocks

Trusted

i hope you do and i won tickets from the sweepstakes Marian hill sent out by email.
    plus if im not lucky with getting pvris tickets i will just hit up the band cuz they love me and at warped last year Brian said whenever around i can get free tickets

24. Behind the Barricade

Well, not everyone can just hit Brian up for tickets lmao. I think I have a solid shot at this since tickets are 18 + up and most of their fanbase is around that age or younger. My girlfriend loves them and we've seen them quite a few times.

25. fbrrocks

Trusted

i seen them 6 times met 6 times n im good with their tm aka matty from al4w he go me to meet them at warped last year even after all the m&g tickets were all gone for the signing and he was like just show up n get at the end i got u covered.
    plus would be nice to see you there and meet a fellow person from this site lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.