Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1600

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. SPine

Trusted

The Weeknd’s winter tour is cancelled. Doing a stadium tour next summer. Dates for those are coming. Sucks, I’ve had these tickets since February 2020 and I doubt Cleveland will get a date on the stadium tour.

2. There was an old ska band from here in Utah that was called Special Guest. They broke up in like... 2003 though so yeah... haha

3. somethingwitty

Trusted

Same. Had tickets for Buffalo and they'll def not get a stadium date. Can The Weeknd move 50-60K tickets per market? I have a feeling the tour will be NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami, ATL, TX, Denver, Vegas, CA, and Seattle

Also, who is a stadium show actually enjoyable for? I'll take an arena date over a stadium any day.

SPine likes this.
  4. SPine

Trusted

Yeah it will probably only be the major markets. Agreed, would much rather see him in an arena

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Enjoyable for the artist/promoter who can sell more tickets and, by extension, concessions, merch and parking.

6. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Impending Doom tour dates:

10/23 Jacksonville, FL – Murray Hill Theatre (feat. In Due Time, Mindfield, Crescent)
    12/11 Pomona, CA – The Glasshouse (feat. Bury Your Dead, Ov Sulfur & Foreign Pain)
    12/12 Fresno, CA – Full Circle Brewery (feat. Bury Your Dead, Ov Sulfur & Foreign Pain)
    01/19 Lubbock, TX – Jakes (feat. Oh, Sleeper & War Of Ages)
    01/20 Houston, TX – The Secret Group (feat. Oh, Sleeper & War Of Ages)
    01/21 Dallas, TX – South Side Music Hall (feat. Oh, Sleeper & War Of Ages)
    01/22 Austin, TX – Come And Take It Live (feat. Oh, Sleeper & War Of Ages)

Christian deathcore fans in the year of our lord 2021 are stoked.

riotspray and alexmacwilliam like this.
  7. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Brent and bradsonemanband like this.
  8. Tifoil

ñ

Hope more bands start playing small surprise shows. Seeing Metallica at Metro and Twenty One Pilots at Bottom Lounge was amazing.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

On the Self-Titled circuit, Blink-182 did a bunch of small club shows where tickets were only a dollar, and that always struck me as super cool.

Obviously I couldn't go because I was 2 years old at the time, but I always wished they'd bring the DollaBill tour back.

anotherpancake likes this.
  11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

That was my first blink show! I waited outside a record store to buy tickets. Great experience all around.

12. swboyd

[​IMG]

13. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I know!! I would so hit that up but it's the same day as SOAD. Still seeing both at Chain Fest the next day but just seeing those 2 bands at chain reaction is something special

15. JeebsJay

Regular

Wonder who the Maine is gonna bring on tour, they usually have some solid choices albiet usually from the same friend group

16. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

For those curious, I messaged Alt 92.3 in NYC on Facebook and most likely there will not be a Not So Silent Night this year. Given their parent company just flipped their Alt station in San Francisco, I also doubt there will also be a KROQ AAC since they are also owned by the same people.

theasteriskera likes this.
  17. bkaeser93

Trusted

Honestly hoping for The Summer Set.

Brent and theasteriskera like this.
  18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Damn that sucks :/ Then again, I doubt KROQ could’ve made a good lineup this year anyway

19. Anyone know the set times for the flogging molly/violent femmes tour?

20. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Attack Attack! first shows since 2013, new ep Long Time, No Sea dropping 10/29
    0DFCC66F-8AEA-405E-A4E8-FDE953A97207.jpeg

Blink182Bouncer and bwh0005 like this.
  21. bwh0005

[]

22. swboyd

I Declare War/Bystander tour dates:

01/28 Portland, OR – Hawthorne Lounge
    01/29 Spokane, WA – The Big Dipper
    01/30 Seattle, WA – El Corazon

23. swboyd

[​IMG]

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

25. swboyd

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.