Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread Tour • Page 1383

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. sam_might_say

Hi, Friend

Brent likes this.
  2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Pearl Jam is gonna be pissed

4. justin.

Trusted Supporter

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but apparently the guy from Atilla wants to revive Warped Tour in the next few years and that’s the worst news I’ve read about tours in quite a while.

5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

He threw that idea around a few times, but apparently he had a meeting with Kevin Lyman and realized he does NOT have the cash to do it.

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

We have it, it's called Sad Summer.

7. justin.

Trusted Supporter

I’d like to imagine that every band on Sad Summer is out of his league

Cgarnsay likes this.
  8. sam_might_say

Hi, Friend

So... Warped Tour, but WORSE than Warped Tour. Got it

Brent and Cgarnsay like this.
  9. Cgarnsay

Regular

So the All Stars Tour?

10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I'd love for them to bring back warped tour in some capacity. there are several artists within that spectrum of music that don't get on summer festivals and i think giving them at least one or two large scale festival style shows would be awesome. i loved how warped tour did the atlantic city special event, if fronz can pull something off as fun as that, i'd be all about it.

ABRfan3295 and Cgarnsay like this.
  11. I would like to not give Fronz my money

12. sam_might_say

Hi, Friend

(Implying it’ll be safe to play shows in February)

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Ron Howard narrator voice:

It won't.

Knifeparty and riotspray like this.
  14. anotherpancake

hello. Supporter

It's even crazier that it was tweeted from LA where they have to ration care right now. What the fuck are they talking about February?

Brent likes this.
  15. ncarrab

Trusted

16. ncarrab

Trusted

I wonder how crazy expensive tickets are going to be for concerts after all this.

17. btr

Trusted

I heard bands in the club world will most likely be taking a percentage cut on their deals due to normal attendance numbers not being a guarantee. Might be a good time to be a promoter, get some acts on sale lol

18. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

I want the Hella Mega tour to happen so bad, I wonder if August is "by fall"

Probably not

19. TerrancePryor

twitter.com/terrancepryor Prestigious

I doubt we'll get full blown stadium gigs again for at least two more years.

20. Tifoil

Regular

The 1975 cancelled all their tour plans for 2021

21. ncarrab

Trusted

I honestly don't see shows happening at all this year. For starters, the vaccine rollout has been an absolute disaster. Secondly, there are BOATLOADS of idiots who are not only not going to take the vaccine, but continue to spread misinformation about it. It's going to take a long, long, long time for anything to resemble any type of 'normalcy' again.

riotspray likes this.
  22. Cgarnsay

Regular

Unfortunately I believe you to be correct.

23. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The vaccine rollout has been slow, but I’m confident it will ramp up in the summer months. That being said, my biggest fear is all the people who will refuse to get it. If I’m an artist, I’m holding off any big touring plans until 2022. It’s going to be a slow re-open. My biggest hope now is to have some Holiday shows.

24. ncarrab

Trusted

The vaccine has not only been slow, but limited information, guidance and direction is being provided from state/federal officials TO PROVIDERS on how or when to distribute. Our local health system here in my county was just told on Saturday by the state that they need to have final plans for vaccine distribution in place by Tuesday. They had three days to prepare for something they've been given no direction or guidance on.

I work for a school district in Ohio. Our Governor is telling us he wants school district employees vaccinated by end of January. It's January 13 and no one from our local health department has given us any guidance, direction or information about vaccinating. In fact, they're telling school districts to figure it out. Like, WHAT?

josh- likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Trusted

The entire issue is the federal government is telling the states to figure it out. The states are telling the local health departments to figure it out and the local health departments are telling the various health care facilities, school districts, nursing homes, etc to figure it out.

There is quite literally no plan with the rollout. It's an absolute shitshow.

josh- likes this.