Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1381

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Tifoil

ñ

I forgot about Oso Oso and Sincere Engineer I was excited for that one! I had tickets for The Wonder Years with Spanish Love Songs, and was planning on going to Deafheaven tour too, and that was just in March

alkalinexandy likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

this was my last one...

3/10 at the Gas Monkey Bar n Grill in Dallas
    [​IMG]

I think it was the first date of that tour (and the only date to actually happen)

3. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

That tour lasted about a week. I recall that the last show they played was the Anaheim date, which was a day or two before the state shut down. They split the crowd in half and played two shows

riotspray likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, I'm remembering now. Creeping Death did say they had already left Dallas and had to head back home after a few shows.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Last show I was at was The Lumineers at The Q in Cleveland in February.

Covid was probably running rampant at that time and we had no clue.

6. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Mine was last December on the Everything to Nothing 10 year tour. Manchester Orchestra, Foxing, and Oso Oso, The Palladium, Worcester MA.

7. sam_might_say

My only show this year was Motion City Soundtrack in January. I’m bummed that every other show I had this year got canned, but I’m satisfied that MCS was my sole show this year

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Mine was Have Mercy 2/26. Covid had just hit the states, Brian was sick as a dog on stage.

9. fbrrocks

Trusted

my last concert was rough trade first Friday of march with camden wells aka young rising sons armors and transviolet

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

3/3 Reel Big Fish with Big D & The Kids Table was my last show.

My only three concerts this year were KISS, Knuckle Puck, Reel Big Fish. I can't go out like this

11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Last normal show was 3/6 The Happy Alright and Rare Candy at Mac's Bar in Lansing. Last normal set was 3/8 Laura Jane Grace opening for Bernie Sanders in Ann Arbor.

I've done two socially distanced shows since COVID though - Marc Rebillet in Indianapolis and Dave Chappelle in Yellow Springs, OH.

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

2020 will be known as the year that I saw Motion City Soundtrack five times, and then no other bands.

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I saw 13 shows between 1/1/2020 and 3/10/2020 and when I'm looking back at the list now, it feels like those shows were forever ago.

14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i haven’t seen a show since last thanksgiving

15. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

My last show was Silent Planet, and I’m not mad about that one bit.

What I am mad about is the onslaught of shows I had the week once shelter in place hit.

But on top of the SP show, I also got to catch MCS twice, Bad Rabbits, and Scary Kids Scaring Kids this year.

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I’m mad at how perfect my summer schedule was. I had tickets to both Bonnaroo and Pitchfork Fest for the first time. I doubt those lineups will be as solid next go around.

The only two shows I went to this year were two of the worst I’ve attended in my career, Alter Bridge and Hager Mercy. It was definitely foreshadowing.

17. sam_might_say

Yeah my two big shows this year were System Of A Down and the Hella Mega Tour. Plus, tons of others. So hopefully things can actually work next year and those shows can happen

This year was due to be one of the best, if not THE best year of shows for me. And then the pandemic happened lol (first world problem)

18. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Thrice/mewithoutyou/Drug Church/Holy Fawn was my only show of 2020 before lockdown. It was a good one so I can't really complain too much considering how the entirety of 2020 played out globally.

riotspray likes this.
  19. My highlights from January and February were Limbeck and Origami Angel, and my bands played a bunch of really fun shows.

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Only show I saw was Caroline Polachek in February. She was incredible. I really do regret skipping a few February shows though.

this year was gonna be the year I saw The Format, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift and My Chemical Romance wtf

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was seeing all but Taylor and it was going to be a perfect year :(

Brent and ComedownMachine like this.
  22. btr

Trusted Supporter

Had pit tickets for Hella Mega and Halsey.

Also had The Weeknd tix. Ugh

23. Tifoil

ñ

I was lucky and manage to go to several shows before lockdown:
    Heilung, Poppy, Echosmith, Knuckle Puck, Kanye West Sunday Service, Beach Bunny (x3), Dashboard Confessional w/ The Get Up Kids (x2) and Every Time I Die

I had tickets for The Wonder Years, Hayley Williams, Rage Against The Machine, Hella Mega Tour, Riot Fest. I still have the tickets for the last 3 mentioned.

24. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

My last shows before lockdown were two nights in a row of Chris Farren & Macseal in February.

Last I checked I had tickets for My Chemical Romance (x9), Against Me (x5), Front Bottoms (x2), Alkaline Trio, and Georgia Maq.

25. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I saw Beartooth, Half Moon Run, Tim & Eric, Devin Townsend, and Silent Planet this year

I was supposed to see Pearl Jam, Deafheaven, Dance Gavin Dance, Killswitch/ABR, Circa Survive, The 1975, Slipknot, Hayley Williams, Spanish Love Songs, City and Colour, The Black Keys, Jason Isbell, Megadeth, Primus, Sad Summer, RATM, Hella-Mega Tour, Deftones, Rammstein, MCR, Riot Fest, and probably way more after that

pain.

dilleo and riotspray like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.