Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1378

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

there is no fucking way on earth or any circle of hell that Attack! Attack! is getting billed above Anthrax, Killswitch, etc. without Austin or Caleb in their lineup. And even then, they may make it on the third or fourth line. Maybe.

2. Joshua

Regular

Yeah I didn’t think about the placement, my bad

3. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Coal Chamber? Although the billing for them wouldn't make sense either.

4. Tifoil

ñ

I would be totally down for it

5. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Thursday is opening the MCR tour in my opinion. MGK is apparently coheadlining the first day of Rebel Rock Fest in Orlando with Limp Bizkit.

6. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

That would make a lot sense. I see Thursday or the used as the only options for the mcr tour. Thursday way more

I do see mgk following mcr on the fest circuit though. I feel like it's almost guaranteed at this point mgk will be at riot fest. Just speculation on my part but he is clearly doing the fest circuit next year and he fits all there criteria for big rapper and now with a pop punk album

7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Thursday is my guess too. Both MCR and Thursday are playing Riot fest next year as well

8. sam_might_say

Also I just noticed that the entire lineup for that Parkway Drive tour is playing Thursday. Guess the Sac date for that is cancelled now lol

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Nope, nope, nope, I do not want this anymore.

10. sam_might_say

How do I get a job running Wendy’s social media? This sounds like a great job

11. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Joe4th, bachna84 and riotspray like this.
  12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Thursday opened the MCR comeback show and Frank filled in on guitar for the Thursday livestream as well.

Brent likes this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Creeper was awesome at Riot a few years ago

14. andysoto523

Regular

Bought my 4 day weekend pass for Aftershock today. Also bought my son (who will be close to 7 y/o by that time) a Sunday ticket for his first concert.

Not the greatest lineup but I'm incredibly stoked on Thursday and Saturday.

My hopeful guess is that Mudvayne is the reunion band. And yeah there's no fucking way Attack Attack would be billed over Killswitch and Anthrax but Mudvayne makes sense.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Thursday and Saturday of Aftershock are very much my thing.

Joshua likes this.
  16. Xpertguy5

Trusted

They did say Sac was canceled when they announced the rescheduled dates

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  17. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Has anyone who ordered Parkway Drive tickets from soundrink and had their date canceled had any trouble with getting their money back? Soundrink in general during the pandemic? I got one general email reply and then radio silence from them.

18. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Haven't seen anything about it anywhere but the Movements/Teenage Wrist tour has been cancelled. Recieved an e-mail today.

19. fbrrocks

Trusted

damn

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

3A0A1692-C6B3-43CD-9EFD-C8415163BE45.jpeg

21. swboyd

22. swboyd

riotspray likes this.
  23. riotspray Oct 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 1, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

This headline is SUPER misleading.

I didn't see any threats. The venue turned off comments on Facebook and Instagram when they posted the announcement and people just starting voicing opinion on Twitter. Now the venue is claiming that it's "due to reasons beyond our knowledge", and Trapt is claiming that "@trees in Dallas caved to threats to employees by a few of the under 100 social justice warriors who bitched about trapt in Dallas & who are also absolute sheep brainwashed by mainstream media"

I don't think anyone threatened venue staff, Trapt got some backlash and backed out of the show. But the venue has sucked for at least the last decade too.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  24. sam_might_say

GO VOTE TODAY

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

did it two weeks ago, but I'll go do it again

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.