Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1350

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Nickelback tour is cancelled, not postponed.

Pouring one out today for all my pals that won’t get to see All the Right Reasons in full.

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

I was actually looking forward to tailgating and making a whole day out of this one. RIP

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  3. Xpertguy5

Trusted

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

5. Tifoil May 20, 2020
    (Last edited: May 20, 2020)
    Tifoil

ñ

A lot of small bands are pushing their tours to november/december, and I want to be optimstic on that so I can see Neck Deep in november, but I think it's still too soon for shows

6. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

The Daryl Hall and John Oats tour has been postponed, as well as the Santana with Earth, Wind and Fire tour.

Barenaked Ladies tour has been canceled.

7. Xpertguy5

Trusted

disturbed tour postponed

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Weren't one of these bands supposed to open for Neck Deep during this time frame? :/

Assuming these rescheduled dates can happen, I am glad my the MN date got moved to a venue that's easier to get to. Burnsville is 3 suburbs down from South Minneapolis, and public transport isn't great there. St. Paul is way more centralized and such.

9. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Probably means Heart Attack Man isn't doing the Neck Deep tour anymore. Kind of surprised, since I think that Neck Deep tour would probably bring more people into their fanbase over the Hot Mulligan tour. I'd assume that most people who are aware of Hot Mulligan know about Heart Attack Man too. Or maybe that rumor of nothing,nowhere./Grayscale/HAM was wrong.

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It’s called the neck deep tour got pushed

theasteriskera and btr like this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

BNL is moved to 2021

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The Weeknd dates moved to 2021.

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Good tweet because I feel like 2021 is still up in the air. I know bands and musicians are just trying their best but still, no guarantee 2021 is a sure thing for tours sadly :(

Brent likes this.
  14. heaththehorizon

Regular

Has anyone had any experience getting a refund from Groupon?

15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

It was pretty easy for me when Linkin Park's tour was canceled in 2017. I'm not sure how this year is going given the huge amount of canceled/postponed events.

I have one I need a refund from Groupon for, so hopefully the experience goes well.

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Matchbox Twenty made the 2021 move.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  17. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

18. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

Well, turns out the canceled 4 shows and the San Diego date was one of them, getting all my LN info from the San Diego market.

19. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m guessing anyone who wasn’t touring in summer 2020, now 2021 won’t be Too many new tours announced next year. Lol.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  20. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Lol that’s what sucks the most! We will have known about some shows almost 2 years in advance before they happen!

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

NF rescheduled tour is now cancelled

22. Mtlman1331

Trusted

We came as romans tour has been postponed again

23. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Where are you seeing this?

24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Curious how people feel. Is it just me or does 2021 still even feel kind of optimistic?

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Im thinking fall 2021 at this point

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.