Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1330

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. atlas

Trusted

I saw uhhh Thrice and Cult of Luna and I think that might be it. I had a ticket for ETID and the show went on but I didn't go bc it's when shit was really going down

MexicanGuitars and riotspray like this.
  2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I saw Alter Bridge as well. They were good but the opening bands were horrible

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve only seen Caroline Polachek this year. Really wish I didn’t pass on a few February shows that I was interested in.

4. TMS2787

Trusted

I got 13 shows in before this all went down. I skipped like 4-5 and now I wish I would’ve went. Lol.

riotspray likes this.
  5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Only 1 show in 2020 for me, and it was Mest haha.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I was able to get 8 shows in before all this happened.

7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Only show I got to hit up was Motion City Soundtrack. And honestly? If that’s the only show I get to hit up this year, I’ll be happy

tyler2tall, blinxspot, Brent and 2 others like this.
  8. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I saw Nada Surf at the start of February and Hot Water Music two nights in a row at the end of February...

I had a shit-ton of shows lined up for March/April too (the Bombpops with MakeWar; Dave Hause with the Explosion; Oso Oso, Prince Daddy, Just Friends, and Sincere Engineer; Bad Religion with Alkaline Trio, Spanish Love Songs) so I'm really hoping this all settles down in time for the re-scheduled dates for those that have been re-scheduled.

I'm not holding my breath, but I am still trying to be as optimistic as possible.

Emokid79 likes this.
  9. fbrrocks

Trusted

this year i saw eachosmith, the almost and all get out, transviolet with camden wells(my last show) noah cryus, new hope club, poppy, greace potter

10. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I haven't seen a show since King Gizzard back in August. My plan of going to no shows in the winter then hitting spring and summer harder than ever obviously didn't work out.

I had tickets for Angels & Airwaves in January, but that got postponed and now cancelled.

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

KISS, Knuckle Puck, and Reel Big Fish for my three this year lol

12. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I was supposed to see Celine and Carly Rae on back to back nights next week :tear:

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  13. My school hosted Roddy Ricch, only show I went to this year but it was sick

riotspray likes this.
  14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Got to see All Time Low back in February as my only show this year. If that ends up being my only one, what a solid one it was

15. Emokid79

Regular

I got to 25 shows before this happened. :(

riotspray likes this.
  16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Without a doubt the worst openers I have ever had to sit through. First was an obvious buy-on band, and the second was the guitarist of Sevendust's side project that we didn't need.

In all honesty I had never listened to Alter Bridge, but I took the tickets because I knew they're kinda critically acclaimed. Not good though...

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  17. heaththehorizon

Regular

did they play the edge song though???

emojedi and koryoreo like this.
  18. ItsAndrew Apr 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 7, 2020)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I know a lot of people are disappointed about shows not happening for a while, but I have to say the fact that in a few clicks or taps I can see a FREE (most of them at least) or very cheap live show from some of my favorite artists without leaving my bed or home is really awesome. It’s also caused me to tune into artists I probably (if this all had not happened) wouldn’t have paid to go see live and get a taste of how they sound live.

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I was able to get 12 in before this started:

Motion City Soundtrack @ House of Blues, Cleveland
    Motion City Soundtrack @ St. Andrew's, Detroit
    Marc Maron @ Fountain Street Church, Grand Rapids
    Drug Church @ Edgeman Printing, Clinton Township
    Nikki Glaser @ 20 Monroe Live, Grand Rapids
    Motion City Soundtrack @ The Fillmore, Minneapolis
    Flor @ Blind Pig, Ann Arbor
    The Happy Alright @ Mac's Bar, Lansing
    Bernie Sanders w/ Michigander @ Calder Plaza, Grand Rapids
    Bernie Sanders w/ Laura Jane Grace @ University of Michigan Diag, Ann Arbor

JaytotheGee and alkalinexandy like this.
  20. blinxspot

I got to see Periphery, Radical Face, and The Wonder Years. I really hope I get to see at least a few of the other shows I had lined up but all three of those shows were incredible so I can’t complain too much

Brent likes this.
  21. emojedi

Trusted

22. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I caught Beartooth/Motionless in White, Half Moon Run, Tim and Eric, Devin Townsend/Haken/The Contortionist, and Silent Planet, and skipped Have Mercy when things started to seriously kick off

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I got in 13 this year too, and also probably skipped 5 that now I wish I'd have gone to. I'm kinda not minding a break, since I go to tons of stuff, and I don't really feel like I'm missing anything right now, since nothing's happening (whereas when I skip something, I feel like I missed out) - Will be nice when things get back to normal though, because I probably won't be skipping things as much anymore.

theasteriskera and TMS2787 like this.
  24. TMS2787

Trusted

This is 100% how I feel. When I miss a show I wanted to go to I think about it all that week (this is a sickness) but right now I’m just like well it sucks but no one is at the gig that isn’t happening. But when it was suppose to the the day of the citizen show I was super bummed about it. Whatever happens for the rest of the year I’ll be attending as long as physically and finically can. I’ve always lived with the “never know when this could all end for me” thought mind about doing things. Now I’ll be on tilt with it. Lol.

25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I got a decent amount in:

MCS / Sidekicks
    Sonder Bombs/Dogleg
    The Menzingers very small cap Philly show)
    The Almost/All Get Out
    Beartooth/STYG
    Snoop Dogg
    Chris Farren
    American Nightmare/Ceremony
    Knuckle Puck/HAM
    Sleep On It
    Super American
    Every Time I Die / Nothing
    Terror / Kublai Khan

ALT/MSC/FAN and alkalinexandy like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.