Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1275

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

Ozzy Osbourne canceled his 2020 North America Tour due to additional health treatment:

“I’m so thankful that everyone has been patient because I’ve had a shit year,” OSBOURNE said. “Unfortunately, I won’t be able to get to Switzerland for treatment until April and the treatment takes six-eight weeks.

“I don’t want to start a tour and then cancel shows at the last minute, as it’s just not fair to the fans. I’d rather they get a refund now and when I do the North American tour down the road, everyone who bought a ticket for these shows will be the first ones in line to purchase tickets at that time.”

2. michael_gatto

Trusted

I've never heard of either of the openers, but count me in for Movements in Austin.

3. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

A bunch of supporing bands added to the Starset tour

4. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

How is it that I’ve heard of more of these openers than I have the actual headliner?

theasteriskera and riotspray like this.
  5. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Maybe because they are more of an Active Rock type band? They've been veey popular for the past 3 years.

6. fbrrocks

Trusted

Ct is 750 here that’s the next size up what they sell out here

7. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Super bummed that Movements tour isn't coming near me.

Everyone go check out Teenage Wrist and Queen of Jeans, they're both very fantastic.

blinxspot likes this.
  8. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

Brent likes this.
  9. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Never got into TREOS and only like (love) Lowcountry from Envy but I'm happy for everyone that is gonna be stoked by that tour.

10. Seeing Envy On the Coast play a tiny coffee shop in 2007 is one of my most treasured show memories. Glad someone recorded a shitty cell phone video of it.

There’s no way seeing them this year could recapture that magic for me, but I’m super excited that it’s happening and that I’ll get to see TREOS for the first time too.

pauljgreco likes this.
  11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They sould out several 900-1200 cap venues on their last tour, I'd be surprised if this whole tour doesn't sell out.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

the chicago stop of treos and envy on the coast is the same night as ratm. i know they dont share a fan base but still

13. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Bright Eyes, TREOS, and EOTC were some of my favorite bands back then, and neither of those tours is coming near me. :verysad: This is not the year for Portland shows.

TJ Wells likes this.
  14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

15. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Toads in new haven is about 800 or 1000. Can’t recall off the top of my head

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

17. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

IMG_20200218_141046.jpg
    found this around on twitter. date is on the 5 seconds of summer no shame uk tour.

18. fbrrocks

Trusted

Google says 750 for toads

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Holy shit!

bradsonemanband and riotspray like this.
  20. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I'd be all over this on the east coast :heart:

Cgarnsay likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. If I were anywhere close to that, I wouldn't miss it.

22. DeRRek

Trusted

They’re playing slam dunk festival in May. That’s all I know at the moment. I’ll be watching them there too. Haha.

rbarlyo likes this.
  23. musicfan10

Trusted

Best movements songs???

Tyler Williams likes this.
  24. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

I like Third Degree, Color Blind, Daylily, and Kept. Those could be some good starters for you.

25. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah movements rules. Excited for this show now! Daylily is the best.

theasteriskera likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.